Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I haven't posted here before, so I thought I might.

My brother got wind that I was trying to make Halo armor, so he asked if I could make a Star Trek police helmet.
Do any of you guys know of any pep files of this or any finished projects, maybe even a WIP I can follow? Even a 3D model to unfold. A model of any format will do.

I'd really like to try making this, as it's an awesome helmet! Thanks!
I tried including an image below, I hope it worked.

stcop.jpg

stcop.jpg

hello everybody,

I'm currently interested in making the new version dredd helmet. If anyone can help me with the pep file I would greatly appreciate it.

Star Wars Republic Comando HD armor or Dead Space HD armor would be sweet. looked everywhere for files and can't find any or they've been removed. =/

Hi guys i'm new in this forum and i'm looking for a project for darth vader helmet.
I didn't fint it anywhere, can you send me your files if you still have them??
thank you very much guys, i don't know where looking for...

my email is teocesare@yahoo.it

Hi guys i'm new in this forum and i'm looking for a project for darth vader helmet.
I didn't fint it anywhere, can you send me your files if you still have them??
thank you very much guys, i don't know where looking for...

my email is teocesare@yahoo.it

I believe I have some starwars pep files, but I don't know who they belong to, we would probably need to get permission from a mod before I repost them, or at least have a mod try to identify who they belong to. I am at work, I will check for the files when I get home. Also don't post multiple requests across different threads for the same file, I believe its a no no.

Dose anyone have any monster hunter 3d armor files? I know there are two on the 405th for the monster hunter rathalos armor. Dose any one else have any 3d files for the rest or maybe know were to get them ?

Im looking for someone who is willing to convert the the pep files from pdo to pdf so I can open and print them on a mac. I am looking for the master chief mjolnir mark v hd armor. thanks.

Blue Beetle Request

Item Name
Blue Beetle Suit

Item Source
Young Justice

Reference Images

All in an album here:
http://imgur.com/a/xuSMt

Additional Info
This would absolutely make my life. I’m cosplaying as Beast Boy from Young Justice, and a friend is willing to go to my next con as Blue Beetle, but no Pepakura files for it exist yet.

istnt he blue beetle just a jumpsuit colored with black and blue :) the backpack is easy to build. buy a hardcover backpack and add some details :)

I'm looking to commission someone to unfold the female N7 armor from Mass Effect 3 for a foam build. If you're willing and able please PM me so we can discuss price, details, etc.

I believe I have some starwars pep files, but I don't know who they belong to, we would probably need to get permission from a mod before I repost them, or at least have a mod try to identify who they belong to. I am at work, I will check for the files when I get home. Also don't post multiple requests across different threads for the same file, I believe its a no no.

Firefek probably...

ehm ehm,
i know but i think that many threads were closed XD

Here's Firefek's file thread on the RPF: http://www.therpf.com/f24/fierfeks-star-wars-pepakura-file-development-122071/

I'm looking to commission someone to unfold the female N7 armor from Mass Effect 3 for a foam build. If you're willing and able please PM me so we can discuss price, details, etc.

This is not a pep file, but probably the BEST N7 templates available: http://www.therpf.com/f24/n7-armour-templates-patterns-prop-codex-142610/

There! Now just to find a cure for cancer :p

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back