Reach Spartan III Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i already thought of that, i dont mean to offend rhinoc but the file i dont think is accurately shaped and isnt very easily compatible with igandersons shin

yea, i already thought of that, i dont mean to offend rhinoc but the file i dont think is accurately shaped and isnt very easily compatible with igandersons shin
Actually, I have seen the knee plates for my jorge shin used for...
MY shin
Rundown's
Iganderson's
EVERYONE ELSES

it is really easy to attach any 2 peps to eachother, I do it numerous times. Especially the knee to any shin.

I'm very sorry Rhinoc im just going through a bunch of reference pictures and not getting any good ones so my point is invalid

I'm Back!... Sort of

Hey Guys, I'm back with an update.

Decided to take a break from all my other activities to bring you some more models.

First off I updated my shin file.
shin_pep.png

I took off the attachment on top to make it just be the base model to be used with other knees. I also split the model in half for easier construction, assembling, and form fitting.

Next I made a quick model of the Grenadier knee per request from Dethaniel. Sorry it took so long.
grenadier_pep.png

I will hopefully continue coming out with more models soon.
Work on my personal suit won't startup again till the cold is gone, probably sometime in March.

Don't feel bad leaving requests, love to hear what people would like. Just don't feel bad if I don't answer.

As always you can get the models from our website: Dawn Under Heaven

Thank you Iganderson, and you should never really feel the need to apologize about.. anything. like stated, this is all done by request and kindness of the modeler's heart. so we are all very grateful, and glad that there are cool people like you on the team.

Do you still have the original shin file? I really like the curves of it and the fact that the attachment is the best one around.

Do you still have the original shin file? I really like the curves of it and the fact that the attachment is the best one around.

I'll work on that later today. I'm going to release the para attachment on it's own, but I'll put up the shin file in the non split option as well. I'm hoping to slowly release the whole armory for everyone, it'll take some time. With the movie, my job, and my wedding coming up it's difficult to squeeze in some modeling.

Is there anything you guys would like to see from me? Currently I'm working on the trooper chest core for the movie that I'll make available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back