Reading the templates

2007mustang

Hi I am a bit confused with the template that I downloaded. Is there a tutorial on knowing the doted lines, under cut,bevell cut, and so on ? I have done cosplay builds just these files are a bit different.

Are you asking about the .pdo files in the armory?

What file did you download? If it's a pep file meant for paper or cardstock that you need for foam I'm sure myself or another person here would be happy to convert it to foam to help.

In general, at least in Pepakura Designer/Viewer, here are the line settings.
1702737889160.png

I'm running a bit under the assumption that the file you downloaded is a papercraft version and shows a lot more fold lines, has tabs displayed, and includes all the pieces vs some removed to account for foam thickness.

For reference, here's an old thread on folds for pepakura that starts showing what mountain vs valley folds look like and using them for the paper method.

Are you asking about the .pdo files in the armory?

What file did you download? If it's a pep file meant for paper or cardstock that you need for foam I'm sure myself or another person here would be happy to convert it to foam to help.

In general, at least in Pepakura Designer/Viewer, here are the line settings.
View attachment 339581

I'm running a bit under the assumption that the file you downloaded is a papercraft version and shows a lot more fold lines, has tabs displayed, and includes all the pieces vs some removed to account for foam thickness.

For reference, here's an old thread on folds for pepakura that starts showing what mountain vs valley folds look like and using them for the paper method.
hey thanks I just followed what you just showed me and its making a sense. really not that hard if you follow and make sure the angle cuts are correct. It also helped by looking and the 3d model and move it around,,,, again thanks

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back