Roll Call

Name: Squixxy or Aiasha
Where your located: Somewhere near-ish Atlanta GA.
Occupations: Network sorceress, 3D sculptor, Machinist.
About you: Uhh, Here with my Husband Techmav. We have done other cosplays, and are working on our first HALO universe builds right now.
Favorite Conventions: Dragoncon! by far!

Name: Phil or TechMav
Where your located: Atlanta, GA
Occupations; Sr Linux Engineer
About you: I dabble in a little bit of everything... cosplay, SFX makeup, CAD/CAM, 3D printing, computers, carpentry, automotive mechanic... too many other things to list as I don't want to be here all night (well, at least doing this post). Married to Squixxy on the forum here. Inveterate fixer, can't leave something broken...
Favorite Convention: DragonCon

Last edited:
I figure now is a good time to submit a roll call after 12 years of lurking around the 405th.

Name: Cooper / Hype

About: I am a general maker with no real specialization. I love complex costumes with stories and lore behind them. I dabble in foam, but I'm very bad at it. I am much better at 3D printing and I am learning how to model things myself. Right now I am just making simple things like modifications to pre-existing designs and small things that aren't seen on the outside of the cosplay. I am finishing up the inner thigh and shoe caps on my ODST and it will be "complete", then I will start working on my Reach spartan in earnest. I am always open to criticism and advice so if you catch me making mistakes in my build logs, please let me know.

Favorite Conventions: MegaCon & MetroCon. I haven't traveled out of state for a convention yet. but I look forward to future cons once I get my Reach spartan done and get to know everyone here better.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back