Roll Call

Name: Squixxy or Aiasha
Where your located: Somewhere near-ish Atlanta GA.
Occupations: Network sorceress, 3D sculptor, Machinist.
About you: Uhh, Here with my Husband Techmav. We have done other cosplays, and are working on our first HALO universe builds right now.
Favorite Conventions: Dragoncon! by far!

Name: Phil or TechMav
Where your located: Atlanta, GA
Occupations; Sr Linux Engineer
About you: I dabble in a little bit of everything... cosplay, SFX makeup, CAD/CAM, 3D printing, computers, carpentry, automotive mechanic... too many other things to list as I don't want to be here all night (well, at least doing this post). Married to Squixxy on the forum here. Inveterate fixer, can't leave something broken...
Favorite Convention: DragonCon

Last edited:
I figure now is a good time to submit a roll call after 12 years of lurking around the 405th.

Name: Cooper / Hype

About: I am a general maker with no real specialization. I love complex costumes with stories and lore behind them. I dabble in foam, but I'm very bad at it. I am much better at 3D printing and I am learning how to model things myself. Right now I am just making simple things like modifications to pre-existing designs and small things that aren't seen on the outside of the cosplay. I am finishing up the inner thigh and shoe caps on my ODST and it will be "complete", then I will start working on my Reach spartan in earnest. I am always open to criticism and advice so if you catch me making mistakes in my build logs, please let me know.

Favorite Conventions: MegaCon & MetroCon. I haven't traveled out of state for a convention yet. but I look forward to future cons once I get my Reach spartan done and get to know everyone here better.

Last edited:
Name: Payton Russell or Olie-085
About me: I started working with arts and crafts back when I was 9 around the teaser of Halo Reach, obviously being as young as I was I begged my dad to buy me the McFarland Toys that came out around the time of the game’s release, I also started drawing and making OC’s of Spartans in this little note book I had. Recently my interest has peaked in crafting EVA foam armor with my best friend crafting his own Chainsaw Man cosplay out of EVA two years back, currently working on a build of some Reach/Infinite armor pieces with him. My favorite cons to go are Little Rock Comic Con, Memphis Anime Expo, and Fan Expo in Dallas.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back