San Diego Comic Con 2008!

405th booth @ comic-con 2008?

• HELLs YEA! I'm Getten' all up in that business! (grabs rifle)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah. . kinda lame. . .I've got laundry anyhow

• Well, I'm going for the Simpsons pannel, does that count? (NO)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roodkill

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2008 July 24-27​

OH heck yes! OH- HECK- YES!
(can you smell that? That's the smell of victory. . .and sweaty con goers)

Ok, here's my sales pitch (yet again) but this years Comic Con is alreday underway! No no no, I mean it's in prodection silly, put your Darth Vader helmet down you'll make mistakes if you don't listen.

So this year at Comic con, it's suppose to be bigger and better (as always)
However, with this being the 39th year AND having H3 come out in last Sept.
There's suppose to be a big fanfair for the games as a complete trilogy.
My friends are already going and this year, we're H3 marines. WHAT ABOUT YOUUUUUUU???
(Comic Con '08 link below)
*Hotels
*events
*celebrities
*more
CCI home

It's easy, You can go to the website and register.
They offer 4-day passes & individual passes ( the link for registration is right below)
CCI registration

Now It's an optional thing I have, aside from meeting up and crowding out the 501st (MUHAHAHA!),
But I was considering if anyone from the site was willing to pool money up and purchase a booth space?
(Here's the link to the booth form)
CCI booth rental
Go to part '6.' (right side) for a 10X10 booth space. (Most booth spaces are 10X20)

Now as I said, it's an idea and I'm sure with as much as Halo is loved, the fan boys
at comic con will be willing (at anyprice) to buy merchandise if we wanted to pay off the booth
and/ or make a profit for the site.
If for nothing else- to give out information of how we do it and meeting place for our group.

Prices will be rising soon and if you're like me, I think this could be a great thing.
( oh did I mention I live in San Diego? Need anything I'll be there on the spot :) )
See you there!
edit* Fixed the links​

Last edited by a moderator:
Now as I said, it's an idea and I'm sure with as much as Halo is loved, the fan boys
at comic con will be willing (at anyprice) to buy merchandise if we wanted to pay off the booth
and/ or make a profit for the site.
That might get the 405th in trouble from M$ or Bungie.

Ph4de said:
That might get the 405th in trouble from M$ or Bungie.
True, thats why it's just an idea. Something like the Legendary Armor shirts would be more pratical.

...it might be best if you PM Adam and ask him his thoughts on the matter...he has more of an insight as to what is going on...perhaps they may have clubs shirts, info pamphlets, etc...

...that being said LegendaryArmor and crew will be there...costumes depends on how much we actually can get done...

Laters
Lewis

slavefive said:
...it might be best if you PM Adam and ask him his thoughts on the matter...he has more of an insight as to what is going on...perhaps they may have clubs shirts, info pamphlets, etc...

...that being said LegendaryArmor and crew will be there...costumes depends on how much we actually can get done...

Laters
Lewis
With that being said, you mean you'll have you're own booth? Or you're willing to get together at a 405th sort of booth? Either way look foreword to meeting you. I'll talk to Adam. Thanks.

...no, we are not getting our own booth...

...we will be there as fans and have fun :)

...if Adam wants to step it up a notch perhaps a fan table might be best...that is what the various SW clubs do...I think the convention gives these out...not entirely sure...

slavefive said:
...no, we are not getting our own booth...

...we will be there as fans and have fun :)

...if Adam wants to step it up a notch perhaps a fan table might be best...that is what the various SW clubs do...I think the convention gives these out...not entirely sure...
Part 6 section F & G talks about fan tables if anyone's interested. :)
CCI booth reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back