Start of a new chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooorrrrrrrrr.... get start rolling with Fire Team Off the Rails and temporarily lighthearted derail a thread. That will get your post count up quick as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OUR POSTS ARE FUN AND INFORMATIVE.

Did you know that the center piece of a googly eye is called a jiggler?

Don't worry about the post minimums. Quality over quantity is the goal.

If you're posting to a build thread or commenting with helpful knowledge you'll be at 50 posts in no time and likely meet a bunch of cool people along the way.
There's truth right there!

oooooorrrrrrrrr.... get start rolling with Fire Team Off the Rails and temporarily lighthearted derail a thread. That will get your post count up quick as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

either with a angelic Halo or the horns huh hahahaha

Man i need to make a trip one day to meet u guys in person. Kula 's one lucky trooper to get to head over to the states for cons.

Fireteam Off the Rails is from coast to coast of North America and 4500km. It'll be a rare occurrence to get us all in one place aside from online. We've done video chats with members in British Columbia, New York, Ontario and Washington all in one call and it makes me jealous of your geographically smaller regiment location. To get from the cluster of members from where I am to the next biggest grouping in Canada is a 10 hour drive over two mountain ranges.

OMG you are totally correct. Where the heck is mblackwell1002? Do we need to send out a search party??? HOW DID WE LOSE HIM??? He's so young....there will be an investigation. I knew I could never be a parent. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? Quick, check under the cushions!

I'm pretty sure he's still in Con Crunch mode with Jet City Comic Con coming up next weekend. Dude is a powerhouse of productivity and he's still got schoolwork to do so time to be joking with us hams is a bit low on the priority list I think.

OMG you are totally correct. Where the heck is mblackwell1002? Do we need to send out a search party??? HOW DID WE LOSE HIM??? He's so young....there will be an investigation. I knew I could never be a parent. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? Quick, check under the cushions!

All I've gotten out of him is "I'm busy." :unsure:

BeeBoy - Very cool to see everything official! I've enjoyed seeing your posts on Facebook. If you ever want to chat about staff stuff just send me a PM. I may be part of Fireteam Off the Rails, but I think it was a clerical mistake. They should have had me do the books! If you just want to message me and tell me how cool Singapore is that's fine by me. I've been there and it is pretty sweet. :)

Wow.....you're acting like a new parent though......overreacting.......have you checked...... his room?........just a thought as a parent of 4, that's where they usually hang out.....

All I've gotten out of him is "I'm busy." :unsure:

BeeBoy - Very cool to see everything official! I've enjoyed seeing your posts on Facebook. If you ever want to chat about staff stuff just send me a PM. I may be part of Fireteam Off the Rails, but I think it was a clerical mistake. They should have had me do the books! If you just want to message me and tell me how cool Singapore is that's fine by me. I've been there and it is pretty sweet. :)

I think the clerical error is that we both live in the same region and are both named Chris. "Close enough" error.

Just something i took at an open house. Always liked this filter!

2018-10-23 23.42.56.jpg

It's either guilty by association or......conscription. Besides.....we need to balance out the American/Canadian membership.

I'm super surprised that FANGS has let this thread theft continue like this for so long.....and even added to the insanity. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

She just wants a revival of of her favourite thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back