The zombie plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashed_Dreams said:
After watching rvb, I can't stop myself from starting this topic. How many of you guys actually have a quote "Zombie plan" un-quote? Mind sharing it?

If you'd like to see 5 pages of the 405th members' zombie plans, CLICK ME

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i think someone started a topic like this a while back. i would personaly go to a cold area, cause zombies usualy freeze in the cold, and have alot of guns, food ect. and gather survivors, and maybe for entertainment, run around killing zombies in my master chief armor :D

Thanks Ruze... I knew there was already a topic like this... I searched and couldn't find it... even Mods are bad at searching... lol

ok hears mine
1) call master chief
2) make him bring me a suit
3) go to the store and buy milk and cookies
4) eat milk and cookies when its all over

if all things fail call in for evac and make the frigate's nuke the place
:D best plan ever

Zombie Plan:

1) Get shot gun, metal whips, a badger, and a blender
2) use my weapons against anything that moves
3) I win.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Zombie Plan:

1) Get shot gun, metal whips, a badger, and a blender
2) use my weapons against anything that moves
3) I win.
there's only one problem your badger moves!!!...............................no you killed the badger what did it ever do to you or for you!!! :mad:

Aint nothing gonna fn(l< with my badger! have you ever come across one of those monsters? my badger will pwn all zombies, and if it gets bit then i can just take him out with my blender/metal whip combo :ninja:

im not all that worried about it, the post man who KNOWS where our house is gets lost, i doubt any zombies could acuialy make it this far XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlacRoseImmortal @ Apr 11 2008, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Aint nothing gonna fn(l< with my badger! have you ever come across one of those monsters? my badger will pwn all zombies, and if it gets bit then i can just take him out with my blender/metal whip combo :ninja:</div>
ha ha i know badgers are awesome but you said that you'd take out every thing that moves your badger moves,

wait.................how high can the zombies jump and what kind of zombies are we talking about, i am legend, resident evil, halo 3, or dawn of the dead

spartan 26 said:
wait.................how high can the zombies jump and what kind of zombies are we talking about, i am legend, resident evil, halo 3, or dawn of the dead

This made me lol, that people are actually using Halo 3 as reference to how a zombie behaves... classic cult generation topics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back