Toronto Game Expo/Photoshoot 2023: Oct. 28

Schankerz

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey folks coming at you again with a smaller con coming up next month. It’s games focused so having some halo friends running around is bound to be a good time! We also want to try and double this as a photoshoot opportunity at the currently abandoned Ontario Place due to redevelopment.

Con link: Video Games | Toronto Game Expo
Times: 12-6pm

The convention is right next to Ontario Place so moving from one place to the other won’t be difficult. If you’re interested in this let me know below!

Hmm I might be able to squeeze it in... it would be to Toronto and Back in a single day though. I like the idea of doing a photoshoot! If y'all get a decent size group of folks out there I'll happily make the trip!

You know I'm in! N8TEBB I'm sure we can find a way to house you for a night if you don't want to do all that driving in one way
it's not that, I just have commitments the night before and the morning after XD
although I might be able to move the sunday commitment to another week, which I am now considering...

it's not that, I just have commitments the night before and the morning after XD
although I might be able to move the sunday commitment to another week, which I am now considering...
Hey will let us know, I can do my best to convince my parents to let you stay a night at my house

Hey folks coming at you again with a smaller con coming up next month. It’s games focused so having some halo friends running around is bound to be a good time! We also want to try and double this as a photoshoot opportunity at the currently abandoned Ontario Place due to redevelopment.

Con link: Video Games | Toronto Game Expo
Times: 12-6pm

The convention is right next to Ontario Place so moving from one place to the other won’t be difficult. If you’re interested in this let me know below!
Send me some information please. Niagaraironman on Instagram. Cheers

So, my wife needs the car that day cuz of work. So Aaden and I are back to taking GO Train and garbage bags again. Lol.
Also, the boy has a dentist appointment that morning. We won't be the at the start of the con.

So, my wife needs the car that day cuz of work. So Aaden and I are back to taking GO Train and garbage bags again. Lol.
Also, the boy has a dentist appointment that morning. We won't be the at the start of the con.
I don't think it is a big con so I don't think you'll be missing too much. I do plan on driving all the way down there because there is alot of parking, might be easier for you guys if you change at my car instead of Union.

EVENT UPDATE

Just a small update for the event next weekend everyone! We’ve got our very own (newly married) Lt Dan helping us out with photography once again and NewBrodys brother will be helping out with handler duties.

We’ll post meeting places and get a more defined schedule as we get closer to the date but aside from the photography session we’ll mostly be just walking around doin goofy armour stuff!

Does anyone know if there is parking close to the Queen Elizabeth Building?
There is a few parking lots around there. I was planning on using one of the two really close by ones
Screenshot_20231024_115134_Maps.jpg

I'm hoping it won't be too busy. I don't think there is really anything else nearby there that day

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back