Tutorial: How to use Pepakura to make your Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've got a good glue for all the finnish here! (there are other finns than me, right?)

176022.jpg

ERI KEEPER!

It dries almost as quickly as hot glue, but is more flexible, and can be fiddled with a few moments before it dries!
I find it a PERFECT, CHEAP european sulution!

I have read the stickies and I ust don't understand how to ASSEMBLE. Even the stickies that say that they teach you to assemble really didn't? Could someone help me?

Very Nice Topic, instructions and walkthrough. probably the easiest way to make a concept suit of Armour. I am intrigued enough to give it a shot!

i printed out the Helm, and I assembled the Visor first. . .how do you see throught it? lol. what would I use for a visor and where can i get one cheap? i prefer one that acctually looks like a MC visor.

Pepakura WOW! This stuff is awesome! I found your site, joined, read till my eyes hurt and started printing! The only problem is I have a big head(that so doesn’t type right) and my MC helmet is like ½ the size it needs to be! It fits my 2yld kid really well! So I’m going to recalculate and reprint, I’ll post pics once everything is done. YOU GUYS FreaKIN ROCK!!!

i just printed mine off and now to assemble it lol. im not useing it as the actual helm but instead itll be my 3-d modle to base my cardboard ones off of.

My dog ate one of my peices. . . :mumble:is there a way to print only 1 page? If you could tell me, i would worship u forever!!! :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

never mind, i figured it out!!! I guess i worship myself. . . :lol: :lol:

Kratos God of War said:
very useful thanks a load...also, id assume that it should be big enough to fit on my head?
im not sure if any of you have awnsered this already but i got really tired of reading forum after forum trying to figure this all out and 9 pages is a bit much but im 6 foot and i was wondering if this thing is gunna fit me r do i have to scale the thing???? and also in pepakura when i zoom in to arragne the pieces i can not figure out how to adjust the page so i can view other parts of it and also last question are those litle dotted lines represent seperate pages

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, thanks alot, this was a big help....um, yea, i'm a noob, but oh well, everyone starts off somewhere, and i'm making my armor out of card board... i know, cheapy, but oh well, i need some thing cheap and quick, but thanks for the tutorials, and good luck to my fellow noobs

The only thing that makes me mad is the fact that I have a Mac. Mac's dont do pepacura. Or the program. Basically, unless you use adobe products, Mac sucks, and it makes me sad.

Hi :rolleyes im new here and and i am planning to make this set but are these the actual wearable size?
im only 170cm tall and i dont know how to resize this so it fits me
please dont get angry at my dumb question :unsure: thanks alot, and this tutorial was really helpful for me :]

i have a question how do you print only one page when using pepakura? because i printed it and started assembling the helm and im almost done but i guess i lost one page and i cant find it. if someone could help that would be great.

Go to "Print..." and look for the box with "Pages from [ ] to:[ ]" and put the page you're missing in both boxes.

hey, sup...
in anycase, i searched this entire thread to see if anyone has the same questions as me...it turns out that this never reached the minds of anyone so...
if i was making the spartan suit, which i am, and i need to make the feet/boots of the suit, would i be able to cover a pair of old boots that i can still wear and if yes, how? can someone either explain or make a tut for this? thx...

ps, im making it out of cardboard...yes its made out of boxes goddammit but hey, it fits into my 14 yr old budget...so hell yea...furthermore, spray paint? or the regular bucket of paint and the paint brush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back