UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I like my ODSTs alive and breathing. I can't tell you how many times I would revert to my last Checkpoint to keep my ODST alive.

MustangMatt said:
Well, I like my ODSTs alive and breathing. I can't tell you how many times I would revert to my last Checkpoint to keep my ODST alive.

Me too!

I'm OCD that way lol ;-)

If any of my marines/ODST's/men die...I consider the mission a failure and revert to the last checkpoint just so I can fix that..

It's funny..that's how I got good at Halo 2....

;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:
i left them for dead and ran for cover.... crying

Hahaha....too bad you didn't just beat the crap outta the elite/grunt/jackal/hunter who killed him ;-)

That's what I did (for fun) , then reverted the checkpoint. :mrgreen:

The other thing I enjoy doing is getting the sword....and keeping it even though the power depletes...and just doing melee attacks and using it as a knuckle brace lol. It's awesomely fun! It's funny when the elite shoots you and you just run up and smack him across the face....and he goes aigheee! And then the second or third hit he dies :shock:

well, i think u should be carful on the color choice because the more colors the more expensive it is going to be, and where is the pacth going to go.

euro.pholic said:
well, i think u should be carful on the color choice because the more colors the more expensive it is going to be, and where is the pacth going to go.

Left or right shoulder.

And don't worry about price, they are dealing with that. ;-)

link4044 said:
pssst.....they dont listen i tried to tell them that but they like kolor :crazy:

(Then they'll find out the hard way) ;-)

The marines really have some of the best lines in the games. I absolutely love the ones from Halo 1. I just can't decide if I would rather do the H1 or the H3 version.

Meh, by the time I've finished my other suits link will probably have his finished and I can get one of those beauties..

So, you guys decided vinyl or waterslide for the armor patches?

i can test them both out.....for the marine armor that im making im doing the waterslide or the rub on

so whos design are we going to use? if i can get to a printer somewhere to ptrint it out, i will try and get it made here in vietnam for cheap, then take a picture and show you guys what it will look like, but it might take some time.

idea#1
maybe different classes should have different colors. like spartans have the khaki/blue/black-silver combo while reg marines have pure khaki, ODST's have pure silver or black so on and so forth.....get my drift?

idea#2
like i was saying before, do the multi color one for the overall 405th on the left shoulder because it has priority over other patches and then on the right shoulder have another patch signifying if you are a helljumper, ODST, Marine, Spartan, Cqb, etc.

how about patches are all black, or black and gray. Others are color (stickers, cards? )

or do we want all colorless?

I think the large run of sew-on patches should be kept to 3 colours max. So that'd be a single colour for the background and text, one for the outline, and the last for the inner parts of the graphic. But if people want to get the 6 colour design I think that should be an additional purchase (and a limited production run). Just like the military has full colour and subdued patches, we could as well.

Shirts/hats/decals can be both, and people can purchase which ever one they like the better. I think all print outs and promotional materials should have the tri-colour graphic, and that it should be the "official" logo of the 405th.

nope, Istill think we shouldn't have all the colors, and we don't want to have a whole bunch of different logos on merchandise, we should settle on one and just put that one logo on the merchandise!

I HAVE A SOLUTION!! :)

the main logo that is pure black with the silver outline goes on the left shoulder while the garrison/outpost is designed by the garrison and it goes on the right shoulder via halo2 style

would work me thinks

EDIT:

left shoulder
infantry.jpg

right shoulder
garrison.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back