UNSC 405th Infantry Logo

What color would you like the logo to be?

• Single Tone - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Tone - Silver

• Single Tone - Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Khaki

• Two Tone - Silver and Blue

• Two Tone - Silver and Green

• Two Tone - Silver and Black

• Three Tone - Blue, Silver and Khaki

• Three Tone - Green, Blue and Silver

• Sigma's Idea - Blue Earth, Khaki Bird, and Silver Banner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TD???? said:
I HAVE A SOLUTION!! :)

the main logo that is pure black with the silver outline goes on the left shoulder while the garrison/outpost is designed by the garrison and it goes on the right shoulder via halo2 style

would work me thinks

EDIT:

left shoulder
infantry.jpg

right shoulder
garrison.gif

yeah thats a good idea, but which patch would show your armor class?

Last edited by a moderator:
well im not meaning to be smart about this but i gotta say that if we are wearing the costume then it'll be obvious as to who we are. now we could always have a vinyl sticker below the left shoulder icon to display what we are like having the patch/logo then under the logo have "Spartan Mk VI" or something........however i think that if someone see's us in our suit they will know what we are.....just thinking.....

ah you do prove a valid point...... afterall a buddy of mine has never even heard of halo soooooo.....but who else would come to a convention?? i just mean do we necessarily have to have a sign that says "spartan" in order for people to know who we are??? now i think that it would be ok to have labels, but for whatever guidelines we have for conventions and trooping within the group, there must be a "24"rule such as exists in the 501st. you can do whatever with you suit you like. but if you are going to troop in it, it must be able to be returned to trooping state within 24 hours to be legal.

ideas....

trooping being like how the 501st does starwars weekends at disney mgm.

trooping (n) - the act of walking around in a professional looking suit with others of the same organization in a professional manner.

note: trooping usually consists of a group of people in a costuming organization who have a set of trooping rules. when trooping the "troopers" follow this set of rules at all times.

example never taking off ones mask in public during a trooping even....we want to maintain a mysterious outlook to whats actually under the mask.....after all who wants to find out that master chief is actually just some 13 yearold with really bad acne and a bucktooth.....

sorry to be blunt, just having a bit too much fun i guess.... :hyper:

We have to carry a flag as well! :mrgreen:
and maybe one weapon per person as well, to make ourselves look a bit more.. Soldierly

TD???? said:
trooping being like how the 501st does starwars weekends at disney mgm.

trooping (n) - the act of walking around in a professional looking suit with others of the same organization in a professional manner.

note: trooping usually consists of a group of people in a costuming organization who have a set of trooping rules. when trooping the "troopers" follow this set of rules at all times.

example never taking off ones mask in public during a trooping even....we want to maintain a mysterious outlook to whats actually under the mask.....after all who wants to find out that master chief is actually just some 13 yearold with really bad acne and a bucktooth.....

sorry to be blunt, just having a bit too much fun i guess.... :hyper:

Yeah, the 501st doesn't let their party take off their masks/helmets until the event is over.

Like TD said...no one wants to see the face of a clone...they'd rather see a helmet. :lindsey:

And each clone/stormtrooper usually has the default weapon that his class represents.

Obligatory:

Your armor shows your armor class. Durr. ;-p

No, really though, I think a small strip of lettering that'll wrap around the bottom of the primary logo patch with ODST, Marines, or Spartans spelled out.

No, really though, I think a small strip of lettering that'll wrap around the bottom of the primary logo patch with ODST, Marines, or Spartans spelled out.

hold that thought....ive got an idea

When I finally get my ODST armor together I intend to have a version of the icon I suggested for the 405th stenciled onto the backpack.

Just my personal touch in addition to what the group does.

So would we put the Spartan logos in the same spots as Multiplayer?

And should the ODSTs follow the marine style? Any clues on them in the Arms Run vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back