War Machine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo_techStark said:
I'll give the gun a shot (no pun intended) :p.But my modeling skills are no where near Juice's.

that's ok m8, any one here that can unfold your and there skills are better than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
ArmouredApostle said:
I think it would be awesome to turn one or both of the shoulder pods into pockets for while you are at con. pop open the missile pod side and whip out a bottle of water, pop open the other and snatch your visa out of a holder slot, would be totally unexpected and fun.

I am totally down for this idea. Wearing this a a con = no pockets = no place to put wallet = cant buy stuff and everyone just mobs you for pictures

Hey guys. Here's some new reference images.

wvtjjm.jpg

i3tn69.jpg

vd3ho4.jpg

1ot16s.jpg

10dgn7d.jpg

14xld3c.jpg

Also, there's some news. I've depleted the homebuilding fund for now and have a little free time. I just might, maybe, think about re-doing the helmet in the next few days.

whats interesting is the helmet isn't as wide as first though by a lot of people.

I've seen some nice WM helmets out there but they are too wide

It honestly looks sleek with just the WM accents details.

JUICE said:
Also, there's some news. I've depleted the homebuilding fund for now and have a little free time. I just might, maybe, think about re-doing the helmet in the next few days.

just don't forget the neck protector...lol goodluck on the new helmet juice...can't wait.... drooling....

Juice you are my hero!

I'm going to pimp my own thread here, but its for a good reason!

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25501

For all those who don't know, i am making a Full scale Iron Man Bust pep file so all you guys who may not want to do the whole suit but still have an awesome way to display your Helmet can do so. Check it out.

When you get some free time and are able to finish the War Machine stuff, I'd love to see a pep Bust of him too. That could be my next project to tackle :) let me know what you think JUICE.

Would anyone be interested in a pep War Machine Bust?

You know I don't mind. Just hurry up and send me that file. :D When I get through with the helmet, do you want me to replicate the Sideshow base for you?

JUICE said:
You know I don't mind. Just hurry up and send me that file. :D When I get through with the helmet, do you want me to replicate the Sideshow base for you?

Yeah if you wanna do it! it would be much better than if i did it, for sure. They half a 1/2 scale WM Sideshow bust but im wondering if they're going to release a full scale one.

dubean33 said:
Yeah if you wanna do it! it would be much better than if i did it, for sure. They half a 1/2 scale WM Sideshow bust but im wondering if they're going to release a full scale one.

They wont need to if you hurry up and get this done and unfolded. :p :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back