Warning to other Halo cosplay fans about what I went through so they don't experience what I went through

VanishHawkX

Hello everyone!!
New user here to the 405th community
My name is VanishHawkX
I need to let other fans know this

I bought a Halo Reach Noble six mark VB helmet with visor from someone called Elijah at precision props on Etsy and when I received the visor it was cut wrong like a kid cut it and it had scratches all over it, it was mishandled by them and when I let him know about it and that I would like a replacement visor he told me he was going to make me a new one and I mentioned make sure it is scratch free and that was like almost two weeks ago and it has not been in the delivery carriers possession at all and now I am stuck with a helmet that has no visor and I cannot use the visor that came with the helmet, HORRIBLE experience and I do not recommend anyone into Halo cosplay to buy anything from them because this could happen to them also, and btw I was told by him that it was going to be shipped between M through F at first when I told them about this problem but they did not tell me anything else nor was I updated on anything so after Monday & Tuesday past I let them know about what is taking so long and this was a whole week after he told me about M and T and then he proceeds to tell me they had to recreate the visor mold.... So it would be shipped out F through S and still the SAME exact run around, I am a new Etsy user and this is what I get??? I am a Halo fan and this is how I get treated?? Ridiculous... All I wanted was this to go right Never again with them so let this be a warning to anyone looking to buy Halo props made by Elijah from precision props on Etsy

I mean, Elijah has been selling on Etsy for 6 years and has a couple hundred 5 star reviews. Sure, shipping time can be a pain but when you're making product by hand and you're popular it can be hard to keep up with demand. Has there been any update on this?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back