Warthog Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but I think I'm going to make some specs for it too.

No gun or axle assemblies, but main body at least.

Lets hope all goes well and we can compare/combine ideas on this one lol

Wtfmfkr said:
Sorry for the double post, but I think I'm going to make some specs for it too.

No gun or axle assemblies, but main body at least.

Lets hope all goes well and we can compare/combine ideas on this one lol

yeah that should be good. It would be better with the axel dimentions but it doesnt really matter I can just make it smaller or bigger depending on the body dimention. Also im pretty sure having a gun on the warthog would be extreemly illegal in australia. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm also going to scale it to master Chief's supposed rump size so it wouldn't be 100% accurate to a build using your seats anyway.

I'll just give you, hopefully, accurate model dimensions to scale to your seat size.

Wtfmfkr said:
Well I'm also going to scale it to master Chief's supposed rump size so it wouldn't be 100% accurate to a build using your seats anyway.

I'll just give you, hopefully, accurate model dimensions to scale to your seat size.

Thanks for that. Any help is much appreciated.

Squirtle117 said:
I would use one of the pep files to make templates for the main body.

yeah im going to wait and see if someone posts some designs with numbers first, ive got a couple months till I get the money, so i'll wait till then and see.

McCaboose said:
Go buy a toyota RAV 4 1997-1998 model. i have one and its gonn be turned into a carrier model of the warthog

very nice, I might look into if further. Thanks for the tip.

I was wondering if someone could cut the blueprints into pieces so there is a definate center to model from? I do not have any 2D modling software so I can not cut the pic into parts.

thank you in advance

--------edit---------

nevermind, I got it, ill post when Im done.

Depending on how far you want to go with it, in my opinion the best base for building a full-scale Warthog would be a non-unibody vehicle, where you could easily remove the existing body and then bolt the Hog body to the frame at the existing mount points.

If I can get a hold of the model I'm going to take it into CAD and scale it appropriately, and create some dimensioned drawings. I've been wanting to build a full-size one myself, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back