What do you believe in??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krylon said:
you have just summed up the muslim belief. In Christianity aslong as you believe God is the one true savior you do not have to repent over and over. Jesus died so that none of your sins will be held against you. Ever wonder why people love him so much?

Perfect explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Razgriz said:
Perfect explanation.
thank you sir. Thought i was all alone here with Xavier CemrTas and some guy on youtube with braces. Helps to know someone here has sense

Krylon said:
thank you sir. Thought i was all alone here with Xavier CemrTas and some Geek on youtube with braces. Helps to know someone here has sense

Hey exactly my point lil jack ***. Jesus died you you could be a total ****! without having any responsibility for your actions. ******

Edit : and so what if i have braces, got a problem with that?

Edited by the Mods

Xavier said:
Hey exactly my point lil jack ***. Jesus died you you could be a total ****! without having any responsibility for your actions. *******
Thanks for the flame. Much appreciated. Dunno if i deserved it but i sure it will be followed with a banning. I simply felt as though i was being attacked by many people.

As for Jesus dieing, he did it to prove he loved us not to get us off the hook. We repay him by trying our best not to sin as a sign of respct and recognizing that we have sinned when we do.

p.s. i reported your little outburst ;) all for a better forum.

its a thread asking about opinions. no1 is attacking you! i certainly didnt. i just stated mine and got attacked by you!

EDIT:arnt you a savior Krylon... making this forum a better place for all

Xavier said:
Hey exactly my point lil jack ass. Jesus died you you could be a total dick! without having any responsibility for your actions. *******
generally the term "*******" is an attack. Don't worry the mods are on their way. Enjoy your vacation plastered to the bottom of Doom's BanHammer.

Edited by the Mods

i was attacked by you first, dont think that if you poke a bear with a stick hes going to poke you back.

Xavier said:
i was attacked by you first, dont think that if you poke a bear with a stick hes going to poke you back.
and i attacked you how mr. bear?

I believe in god and Jesus.
In a response to an earlier post about Jesus being jewish.(lol Firefox spell check fails says jewish isn't a word lol)
He was not of the Jewish religion but of the Jewish Ethnicity.

here is the actual quote before you edited your post

Krylon said:
thank you sir. Thought i was all alone here with Xavier CemrTas and some Geek on youtube with braces. Helps to know someone here has sense

since when is saying Geek a bad term? I am geek sheek when i wear my black rimmed glasses and i love it. Most gamers are geeks and since we are all on a video game costume site i think most of us are geeks and nerds.

its the fact that you categorized me as someone who was "wrong" then tagged the other minor insults on in a way that they where more than just petty bs.

Xavier said:
here is the actual quote before you edited your post
I hope you realise a geek=someone who is good with computers.

So he actually complemented you.

Wow. Next time somebody complements me I better do what Xavier did and bite their freaking head off.

Well, I have found the most probable way the world will end:2 people fighting eachother on a forum which turns into mass chaos and kills everything...or gets the topic locked.

Xavier said:
its the fact that you categorized me as someone who was "wrong" then tagged the other minor insults on in a way that they where more than just petty bs.
i never said you were "wrong" i simply lumped you in with the other people that were showing opposite beliefs in strong ways against me to the point where i was running out of ideas. Really read the posts i never ever attacked you.

GruntOfAction said:
I hope you realise a geek=someone who is good with computers.

So he actually complemented you.

Wow. Next time somebody complements me I better do what Xavier did and bite their freaking head off.

Well, I have found the most probable way the world will end:2 people fighting eachother on a forum which turns into mass chaos and kills everything...or gets the topic locked.

exactly, since he is clearly on a computer in the video. Thats what the term means to me, and you? I changed tho post to calm you down after you called me an "*******" perhaps you thought geek derogatory.

Edited by the Mods

baileyboys said:
I think the fighting should stop before someone gets banhammered.
I agree and I'm done. Though it may be late for someone. This is a family forum and bladent insults do no fly well.

Sorry to say, but it does seem like Xavier pounced on you. That's all I say, for I fear dooms banhammer like no other!

Razgriz said:
Sorry to say, but it does seem like Xavier pounced on you. That's all I say, for I fear dooms banhammer like no other!
agreed.felt its fury before :)

hides from hammer

wow, it took a little longer then i expected for the arguing to begin.

oh, oh, oh, heres a better one to argue about, politics!!! *YEAY* :lol: yea i know its pointless to fight about it too but hey, its entertaing to read. :lol:

anyhu, i think it was interesting to see how diverse the beliefs of this forum are. some i didnt agree with but thought were intresting and some i hadnt a clue what was goin on and i wanted some of what they were having.:lol: but all in all it was interesting

bdw,if your wondering, im posting this in the hope that you'll stop pointlessly arguing over who attacked who and get back on the damn subject before this thread joins all the other closed threads in the ghostly dead-thread graveyard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back