Which Armor To Go With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi guys I'm sure you guys would know better than I would but with some of the files on the 405th Pep Index. What I am trying to figure out is if any of the armor listed in my topic description is scaled to fit a person already or if I will have to do modificcation when I get the files and if so how can I open them in my Pepakura Designer 3 for some reason I can't open another persons file with it but my own and it might be b/c of my version but I'm not sure. Basically I am 6 foot tall with a XL size shirt and a 34 inch waist with a 36 inch length on the legs and I need a suit to download that will be close to me same size.

Also in my sub-projects the files are not being sent to anyone at the moment but I am working on a set of the Timeshift costume pieces, but I would like to find the files to do a Hellgate outfit since I do stuff with the SCA and a set of Tau files just to try and make the costume.

If someone could help me here with the Halo stuff to begin with it would be gladly appreciated.

it would be best to scale it to yourself because i've noticed alot of the files seem a bit... random. like the first time i test printed out the file for the hand plate (Mark VI armor) it came out the size of my head. lol

so it'd be best to get the dimensions yourself.

have you already chosen the type of armor you want to do btw?

you know how to measure yourself an where to input them right? cause you don't ask about how, just if you should or not.

Well when it comes to scaling something to my size I know how to do that no problem it's just with my pep designer 3 that I use for some reason I cannot import another persons model to re-scale it for some reason not sure why this is.

hmmm that doesn't sound right at all, you should be able to alter the size o_O

on a side note...i know that what i've done so far is input the height of something or something else an it auto fixes the other sizes. i'm not sure how to unlock that, but i'll let you know when i find out :) (as in it won't let me input them individually without changing something else automatically)

yea opening it should do fine.

you can't import something unless you have something opened or a new file anyway.

i'd suggest messaging someone about it after you look up possible solutions in the Q&A thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back