WIP: Full set of Halo 3 variant helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid I'm focused on my Meta build at the moment Gridlock as it has a semi-deadline of August. The EVA is part of that though and it's primarilly waiting on me getting and testing out casting stuff.

so when do you think the file will be ready? Dont want to be rude or anything i have a deadline of october but i have to get all my fiber glassing done by september otherwise it will be too cold to set right

so when do you think the file will be ready? Dont want to be rude or anything i have a deadline of october but i have to get all my fiber glassing done by september otherwise it will be too cold to set right

I'd recommend starting on the rest of the suit and posting a WiP for now then. My personal deadline is around August/September so hopefully I'll have managed to complete the EVA helm by that point.

I'd recommend starting on the rest of the suit and posting a WiP for now then. My personal deadline is around August/September so hopefully I'll have managed to complete the EVA helm by that point.

do you have any tips on how to make the viser? I've bean having problems tryiny to find somthing that i could bend to shape and see though. i heard that the cheapest way was a vacuforming mechine but i don't have access to one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back