WIP Jetpack - 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i have been peping this for days and the detail never ceases to surprise me. excellent job (although detail makes peping ALOT more tedious)

I haven't been on for a while, looking at the odd thread and such and was actually waiting for Jico to release another one of his spectacular models; no need to wait now!

This is some seriously awesome work done here and the collaboration here at the 405th is also worth mentioning. Kudos to both xhimpei and Arioch for their work!

Although I haven't actually started work on my armor build yet, this is another worthy addition to my library I'm collecting for the day I begin.

first off, I know it's pretty bad form to drag up an old thread, but I thought I'd post here to apologise to everyone, as I'e not been on here in ages. And I'm sure there were unanswered questions about the model. how're people finding the model at this stage?

Also, big thanks to Arioch for the unfold. I'm led to believe by the posts that it's a bit of a beast? :D

first off, I know it's pretty bad form to drag up an old thread, but I thought I'd post here to apologise to everyone, as I'e not been on here in ages. And I'm sure there were unanswered questions about the model. how're people finding the model at this stage?

Also, big thanks to Arioch for the unfold. I'm led to believe by the posts that it's a bit of a beast? :D

Do you ahve a link to your file? I've look back a couple pages and I've seen you post, but I'm not sure if that's the latest one :/

it is a beast, but an awesome one ! ! I started pepping it. I plan on posting a video on m progress in the next couple weeks. The detail is amazing ! ! Thamks for the model xhimpei and thanks Arioch for the pep file.

I just took over Nintendudes work, but thank you and thank him too! Mine is almost done, been sitting for some time, I have a few progress pics of it. Itll be finished soon as Ive got some time now and Ill post the pics then!

I dont mind bumping this thread so that more people know about the file. It seems to be buried and fallen into obscurity.

Hey xhimpei, I wanted to know if it was cool with you if I create a "tester" version of your jetpack file. It will just make it easier for other people to first test the size to make sure it fits their chestplate. I've already started it, but I just want to make sure it's okay to release the file. Let me know! Thanks. :)

Hey xhimpei, I wanted to know if it was cool with you if I create a "tester" version of your jetpack file. It will just make it easier for other people to first test the size to make sure it fits their chestplate. I've already started it, but I just want to make sure it's okay to release the file. Let me know! Thanks. :)

Not a problem, as long as you credit me with the original model where you release it, and don't modify it in any major way - no issue with you doing that. Just glad people are doing things with my work!

Incidentally - anyone got any images or progress on pepping this thing? Dying to see this beast made up!

Not a problem, as long as you credit me with the original model where you release it, and don't modify it in any major way - no issue with you doing that. Just glad people are doing things with my work!

Incidentally - anyone got any images or progress on pepping this thing? Dying to see this beast made up!

Well in order to make a tester, the detail and stuff needs to be taken out so that it turns it into a fast, and easy pep. Just something so that it can quickly be made to check for size and to make sure that it will fit over the chest piece. Here are som screenshots of the finished piece:

It has NOT been unfolded yet nor has the file been made available to anyone:
x5clyq.jpg

6gie4z.jpg

9ppfgm.jpg

mhghso.jpg

You can see that it is still YOUR model, but a much lower def version of it with many of the detailed areas taken out along with any unnecessary pieces to make pepping this fast and easy.

Attachments

• x5clyq.jpg
    x5clyq.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 6gie4z.jpg
    6gie4z.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 9ppfgm.jpg
    9ppfgm.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 217
  • mhghso.jpg
    mhghso.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 213
Hey, sorry for dragging a proper old thread back up, but I've not visited in ages. Just wondering if anyone completed a jetpack build?

I have an 80-90% one, but I havent seen a complete one yet. Several people started one though!

i was going to but the obj file in your link is dead, is there anyway of getting it back up? i would love to try to unfold it myself and build one to go with my next reach build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back