1Manbattalion's Odst Components

What would you like to see next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1ManBattalion

The Long Awaited CQ Shoulders are Here! Come and Get Them!​

The Smoothed ODST Belt Now available!!

1ManBattalion making your Armour Build easier one piece at a time!

ODSTBelt.jpg

Download your copy today!​

FYI; These are the same scale as was used by Skullcandy Girl​

Are other Shock Troopers saying your "Squared?" or that "Your Rough Around the Edges?" or that "Your Curves are Wrong"

Never Again with 1ManBattalion's SKG approved Smoothed ODST Torso!

ODSTSmooth02.jpg

Smoothness is only clicks away! So don't wait Download Your Copy Now!

Smaller Version of the New Smooth Torso!! For People that are about 5'10 or approximately 175cm.

(Actual conversation may not match 1ManBattalion's estimates, default paper size of A4 applies to most 1ManBattalion projects. 1ManBattalion will not be held responsible for waste of cardstock, sleepless nights, broken relationships or abnormal growths. By clicking download you have agreed to 1ManBattalion's lack of responsiblities)Download now!

Tried of having you Groin shot at by Covenant Spikers? Sick of Marines kicking your Privates? Worry no more!

Try 1ManBattalion’s NEW ODST Groin plate! Scaled to fit with SKG’s ODST pep files (Must be on default size to fit)

http://www.4shared.com/file/77625678/40c89...roin_Plate.html

I’ve also made these Hip Plate links which can be seen in the Landfalls/Combat short movies.

http://www.4shared.com/file/77625737/b5d92...p_Link_set.html

These are by no means perfect, but they should fill in the spots. You can see the hip link in the screen shot below high lighted in green and the groin plate in red.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
:p good I didnt noticed that part at all.

I'd only noticed when I was building the waist related components. I thought I'll give it a go and make some pep files. :lol:

GeneralMayhem said:
Nice addition. Thanks.

Thanks mate, I might be getting ahead of myself. But I was thinking of attempting to make parts of the New Concept ODST armour. I might try that at work today.

1ManBattalion said:
Thanks mate, I might be getting ahead of myself. But I was thinking of attempting to make parts of the New Concept ODST armour. I might try that at work today.
Yes, i would definitely be interested in that. I would like quite a few things from the concept art actually.

LOL!!! you sounded like a Tv anouncer dude for a sec. :D

Dude I have never really noticed those parts before, good call.

Deffinatly make those armor parts. My O.D.S.T armor will look totally badass with em' (once I get the armor done of course).

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

papamurf812 said:
Yes, i would definitely be interested in that. I would like quite a few things from the concept art actually.

I was looking into the knee idea yesterday, and found that it was hard to covert my scratch build into a modelling program :cautious: , so that will have to be put on the back burner until I get better. But I got started on a set of shoulder/bicep plate, that may take a while I want to get more done on my ODST whilst I still have strong motivation for it.

ACDCrockr209 said:
LOL!!! you sounded like a Tv anouncer dude for a sec. :D

Dude I have never really noticed those parts before, good call.

Deffinatly make those armor parts. My O.D.S.T armor will look totally badass with em' (once I get the armor done of course).

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

:lol: Thanks I was going for the whole infomercial thing, I’ve still got more I want to do. But time is against me! I also got to work on my physical armour, good luck with you set mate!

Skullcandy Girl said:
Very very cool Battalion :D

:not worthy: Thanks Erica! Seeing your creations insipred me, so I thought it was about time I try to add something to the community!

I've gotten started on the Concept ODST shoulder/Bicep from the book "The Art of Halo 3" I spent afew hours playing around with it. But I still not happy with it so I'm gonna redo it again.

But here is a quick look at what I've done thus far

Any chance of a letter sized (instead of A4)?

Sadly, A4 paper in my area is a myth like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

Thanks!

Rook said:
Any chance of a letter sized (instead of A4)?

Sadly, A4 paper in my area is a myth like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

Thanks!

Yes. Change the printer settings to print letter instead of A4. Then relocate the pieces so they fit inside their respective frames. If they don't fit, chop em up in pepakura and relocate.

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey 1ManBattalion, you should make a smooth ODST helmet.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Depending on which one you want, I made Ruze's ODST halo2 smooth (Hi-def) helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back