1Manbattalion's Odst Components

What would you like to see next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey 1ManBattalion.

When are we going to see some more progress pics.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, had some computer problems, I'll post the shoulder soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-058 said:
Looks amazing! Super work!

Can't wait to add it to my ODST project!

Thanks Mate, I appreciate it.

I have managed to recover the files from my external hardrive. I've just unfold the shoulder in both A4 and letter, however the system at work won't let me upload files anymore for some reason. Sorry for the wait everyone, unfortunately I haven't added supports to this particular model. It shouldn't effect it too much I hope.

Please let me know go about the build, feed back is always welcome. I'll upload when I get home tonight.

I shall get started on the Recon components shortly.

"Oh mah gawd"

Dude. That is going to make the ODST so much easier, and less time consuming to build. Kudos and thanks for doing this!

Hi Everybody! Sorry to get some of you Worried I had some really crappy luck with computers of late, but all is well so far!

Please check the first post for the Shoulders! I'll still be continuing my work on more Pep stuff for you all!

1ManBattalion said:
Hi Everybody! Sorry to get some of you Worried I had some really crappy luck with computers of late, but all is well so far!

Please check the first post for the Shoulders! I'll still be continuing my work on more Pep stuff for you all!

Woot!

ACDCrockr209 said:
Hey 1MB any updates on the RECON ODST?

Hope you have better luck in computers this time.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Hi Mate,

The Computer is in working order, but I just got a XBOX 360 and that has taken some of my time (Damn Halo 3!! and Mass Effect!) But I am cooking something for you guys :D

Once I have something that looks alright I post it up

fast stupid question. . . lol. the size is pretty good as far as height. . but i cant get my head through the hole. XD How can I fix this? Should I scale it up and rebuild? Or am I supposed to have to cut it and add straps?

Optimus Rhyme said:
1MB, you ok? computer problems again maybe.

I'm fine mate, thanks for asking. Just lost focus for the most part. Nothing yet, but SOON! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back