Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

oioi, ide like to put in 2 requests one being a bit of a hail mary :')
first ide ask if anyones willing to unfold the halo 4 infected spartan model i have in my 4shared folder (link in signature)
infected spartan.jpg

secondly i wondered if anyone has or is willing to model the artefact from halo 4 spartan ops
H4-RequiemArtifact-AltRender.png
H4-RequiemArtifact-Glow.png
Requiemartifact.png

cheers :)

Hello fellow cosplayers!

3 weeks from returning from Blizzcon, and I'm already prepping next year's cosplay!

I will be creating kind of an improvised version of tier 13 warrior:

C4PQPPPNPU0A1315407825299.jpg

And I am looking for a talented individual to help me out!

Before you get intimidated I actually only plan on pepping the head and shoulder pieces, the other pieces will be completely hand made.

Basically what I'm looking for is a talented Pepper/Scaler. I can provide the models for you, in friendly format, but unfolding and even worse, scaling, is not my forte!

Please PM me if you are interested, but fair warning, I know almost nothing about sizing pep armor, you you might need to tell me how/what to measure to give you the right measurements!

Thanks in advance, Dan.

PS: Not sure if this is against the rules, but lowkey Im willing to pay ;) PM me!

Hello,

I would like to make a request for the Destiny Iron Companion helmet. If it is not to much trouble could someone please help me with this request. Thank you.
ib-iron-companion-hood.jpg

Would anyone By any chance have obj file for Uber Soldat 1960 from Wolfenstein The new order?
15293396_1154453204671524_1814228195_o.jpg

Hello everyone, does anyone know the whereabouts of a Obj. file for a full set of armor. The armor I'm looking for is from the new StarWars movie Rogue One. The armor would be a Shore Stormtrooper. Thanks to whomever knows where to find it!

Hello everyone, does anyone know the whereabouts of a Obj. file for a full set of armor. The armor I'm looking for is from the new StarWars movie Rogue One. The armor would be a Shore Stormtrooper. Thanks to whomever knows where to find it!
Search for this gruop on facebook: Rogue One: Shoretrooper & Deathtrooper Armor & discussion
Here there is one that has modelled the whole armor and blaster for 3d printing.

sure, i'll get to it soon!

it might take me a few days, though! i'll PM you and post it in a new thread. keep an eye out! :D
stay an active member!

Can anyone please send me Noble 6's chest? I need this one specifically because the one I have is missing a LOT of pieces. The one I have used to be part of the Noble 6 Complete Armor pack wich is kinda too simplistic for my taste. Also, I need the Halo reach Boots since the NSCA pack does not have them by default.

Untitled4-1.png.html

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone! I would like to ask for some help on my build, I cannot find any files for her. I have seen a couple of pictures of those who have done this cosplay, but not anything near what I want to accomplish. I need all armor that looks translucent. If you look closely, she has a bodysuit that I will be wiping up sometime next month. I plan to use either LED lighting or fiber optic lighting as a type of illumination, so I need to 3D print with translucent filament that I have already found. (I attached a pic of it for visual purpose.)I thought of doing a foam build, but it wouldn't look right. I am almost done with all research and looking to start soon! So, If someone is wiling to help I would really appreciate.
cortana006 back.jpgcortana 004.jpgcortana front.jpgtranslucent filament.jpg

cortana 004.jpg cortana006 back.jpg cortana front.jpg

If you could, I need the file for the security armor set in halo 5. the raw obj files on the old file archive are broken and it wont open.

Last edited:
I need some help......a few months back I somehow came across a member here working on an M7 that was 3D Printable. Zip file at the time was 405th-M7-V1. I started printing it this weekend and after being about 2/3rds done I noticed there's no forward grip handle. Sadly though I can't seem to find this guys thread to see if he ever got around to updating the thing or not.......and I can't seem to find it even when I try to search high and low. But I'm 99.9% certain I found his thread and file here. I"m completely at a loss.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back