Props Real Size Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dreads, here are my measurements. Note that these are the EXACT numbers:
Overall Length: 55 3/4 Inches (4 Feet, 7 3/4 Inches)

Barrell: 23 Inches

Overall Height: 10 Inches (that is wish the bridge thingy over the scope, from the ground)

Body Height: 7 Inches (from the ground)

Body Width: 2 1/2 Inches (the main body, not including the "legs")
If there are anymore measurements you want, let me know. Hope this helps!

Oh and I'm 5'5" and the 4'7.75" ratio looks good IMO.
Nothing like a girl with a really big gun to brighten your day. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackrose,
Thank you very much for the measurements, i faxed the info i had to my old man who is helping with it since he loves projects like this and he said make the real one and a smaller one, then decide

By the way old man= dad and it is not disrespect its just what i have always called him.

also does everyone thing a 1 & 1/2 inch PVC pipe for the barrel will work?

for the barrel I used 3/4 (it was 1" on the outside) and 1/2 (came to 3/4" on the outside) for the other PVC piece. Which is exactly how the pep model had it. If your gonna scale up some then I suggest you go with 1" and 3/4" (insidespace).

I hope that made sense...

thank you again Blackrose i just got off the phoen with my dad and he asked me 2 other questions on sizing, what size did u have the scope, and the clip the sticks out the bottom.

The scope houseing is:

11 1/2 long x 3 1/4 wide x 2 1/2 high (in inches)

the magazine I customized so I wouldnt know what to tell you.... here are the measurements though:

6 long x 4 1/2 high x 1 3/4 wide (in inches)

Again, Hope that helps lol

thank you so much for all your help blackrose, i so owe you a drink when ever we meet up at a con. 2 snipers drinking in a bar hehe

okay so u want a sniper joke huh.

So 2 Snipers drinking in a bar and a Private walks up and says hey you 2 what do u feel when fire off that first shoot at a brute. And together they say " Recoil " and start laughing!

thank you so much for your measurements the only thing left to ask about where the legs on the rifle and on the scope u said 11.5 inches long total how long for just the box part . i hope you understand what i mean if not i can post a picture i know there is a rectangular par and then the scope cuts in half with wise for the lens on the end that is the measurement i am wondering about

he is a quick draw of it
[--?--]________
_____l l
l_____________l

[---- 11.5 ------]

thank you

the box part..... um....lol I'm not sure exactly what you mean..... I see your picture there and am still confused as to what part.

Did you need the length of the legs or the length they sit apart (on the ground)?

I'm at work right now but i'll be goin home for lunch in about 2 1/2 hours...

scope.jpg

here is a better drawing the Question marks are the measurements i am looking for and for the legs i am looking for how far apart and how long. thank you hope the picture helps

ok, i'll get you that information in 2 hours :]

I was just looking as some reference pictures too and was wondering what the circle thing on the main body is.. it looks like it has a 'W' in it... Que es eso?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back