405th On Indy Mogul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im watching Indy mogul and the last episode it was Halo armor! And i wonder, was that SKG that were there or is it somone else?

Erick and the entire INdy Mogul crew were some of the most professional, kind and fun people I've had to oppurtunity to work with. VERY VERY good group of People at Indy Mogul :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh the test film... it'll be a doozy! hahahahah a bunch of people just stared at me, a couple yelled out "HALO" or "MASTER CHIEF" some people were even afraid to touch my armor hahahaha!

Thanks for watching everyone <3

check that site all the time
last week heard about halo armor and hoped one of you guys were runnin it
glad to see it actually happened

great job!
and skull candy, could you pm me if you have the time, i tired you, but you probally get so many

SKG you lucky thing! It looks like it went very well :3

Erik has some strange facial expressions! o_O

Lol at the last bit : "Its a GIRL!" How dare he! :lol:

Beth =P

hey you did a good job, if you ever go on again, make sure you talk about some weathering techniques, even nice armor isn't that good without weathering

Hahah oh the last bit is nothing compared to the punchline of the Test film! Clomping around in the armor in NYC was fun :D

Hahahahah oh man... what a doozy!

Thanks everyone :) 405th FTW!

Hahah my pleasure Adam, much love for the guy who gave nerds like me a chance to make my own suit and meet others who want the same.

This is fantastic! This would be great introduction for new members! Its funny, instructive, and its a girl :p !

Congratulations on the video, cant wait for Test film!

nice one! i really like indy mogul, and this is one of the best episodes yet.

and I realize why registration is closed ;) good effort on the tips.

PS: I's a girl! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back