405th On Indy Mogul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skullcandy Girl said:
No no, not REALLY kiss, we were both joking. They're not pigs at all XD

Okay, good.

Yeah, the reason it really weirded me out is because Lara Croft looks like the girl that needs to move down here so I can date her.

EDIT: I don't want to date Lara Croft, but she looks like the girl I want to... My original post sounds a little confusing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
They wanted you to kiss for real? That's just wrong. That almost makes me want to stop watching...
stop being such a pansy, billions of people do it every day ;) some even more than once a day!

BRILLIANT!

ROFL duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, that was the greatest thing Iv'e ever seen!!!!!!!! "F**k men!" XD!!!!!!!!!

Erica, you deserve a freakin emmy!

Looks like Indy Mogul looking for some one to make a short film or pics

"IndyMogulTeam wrote on November 3, 1:22 pm

Send us pics, or even better, make a short film showing us what you did. We might even show it in the Your FX show, which starts next week."

Awesome Erika, it was brillant!

It's also awesome to see a LA helmet from that close! ^^

(I was really close to my Monitor :p)

that was totally cool....
but you forgot too tell them to read the stickies. but if the noobs can't get in then maybe we won't have to worry about that.
wtf an apple keyboard and tri monitor, totally not going to happen.

hahaha, all the people on that site are total noobs, look at the comments under the video " what do i use to print the blueprints"
course i was like that two years ago...two, long years...

lol coincedently we were just lookn at his vids XD then saw one about "Mistress Cheif" looking for a date.... it looked like your armor 0_o ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back