405th On Indy Mogul

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL YEAH! Erica, this was one of the coolest videos EVAR! I cant wait to see the rest, I'm totally stoked to see it!

"Master Chief is 7 feet tall.....YOUR NOT!" nice XD

Hahah yeah BRI I had to put i. Some many mistakes n that end XO Ahhh Erick and his faces, hahah I had to look away so many times.

Ah just wait for the test film, hahaah I keep saying it, but man, I had to stop laughing through the whole shoot

Awesome, I always wanted to see them make a suit since they did the samari suit a couple of years ago.

That was some good pep on the last part of the time lapse lol.

the ultimate sharing about us (the 405th) on Indy! WOW! you did a great job!
also I noticed you upgraded your armor too with some muckle Armor. nice!
can't wait to see the video!

merged the two topics

Thanks everyone :D

yeah I had some Muckleness a friend sent me. I didn't have time to rebuild thighs and biceps, so they worked well as my backup.

hurray! there shall be Sooo many masterchiefs being built!!!!

I was online at the time too!!!! weeeeeeee!

very nice.

Complete woot-itude! I just watched it again. This is the most concise and thorough review of the Pep process I've ever seen.

BTW Erica, my wife Jen says to tell you she loves your Gloomy Bear shirt yoou wore in this video. :D

Pure awesomeness!

I lost it when I heard "It's a girl." lol

I've been using plain old fiberglass resin this whole time.... I've read about your aqua resin.... but I may just have to give it a try. I feel like a noob. You might be getting a PM. >.<

The video is win.

Not so sure I like the lesbo scene at the end of the test video... That kinda weirded me out...

Friendly said:
Not so sure I like the lesbo scene at the end of the test video... That kinda weirded me out...

"what about my saving throw?" lol

test video looked good.. this should be turned into a web series..

Last edited by a moderator:
Kekekek thanks Everyone hahahah the last scene was funny to do. Me and the woman that played Lara were like "No off helmet kissing, or I'm out"!

@Sean: Hahaha awesome! Your wife has great taste! Gloomy Chan is so demented and cute :D HAhahah "This is what happens when you have a wild animal for a pet".

Skullcandy Girl said:
Kekekek thanks Everyone hahahah the last scene was funny to do. Me and the woman that played Lara were like "No off helmet kissing, or I'm out"!

They wanted you to kiss for real? That's just wrong. That almost makes me want to stop watching...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back