405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did actually think about turning it into a machinima, and then came the idea of making it a 3d animation, me and my friends were talking about it cause they also read it, but they arnt registered on the forum

Adulese said:
Hey Guys,
Some of you may remember me from earlier. I have been reading over the story again and it truly is amazing. I just got an Xbox 360 (Halo 3 included) and have been thinking of making this into a machinima (either full length or a series of chapters). I would take the original story line and details, sum them up for quick reading, make a script and have my friends help out in filming it. I have some good connections with voice and body actors, not to mention you guys are welcome to help out. I'll start compiling it into a script later, once I get some feed back on the idea.

- Adulese

Don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, but where are you going to get sets, models, and new weapons from? If you had a developer's version of Halo 3, you may be able to do it, but it seems vertually impossible. Hell, my squad are the only SPARTAN's in the story!

But it would be cool to see it in movie/machinima format!

Assassin's idea of using a 3D modeling/animation system is a better idea, because you can just create all of the custom content and maps that you need, and the character animations would be a lot smoother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea guys. Yeah I started to notice that most of the character's aren't Spartans. That would make a problem in Halo 3, though not in Halo CE. Anyway, I think that (if your friends are up to it) a 3D animation will probably be the best right now.

- Adulese

Yeah, I was meaning that school'll get in the way of doing the conversion. But I'm currently trying to figure out any possible way I could fit Halo into what I've got to do for school. Thanks for the Idea.

helios said:
Yeah, I was meaning that school'll get in the way of doing the conversion. But I'm currently trying to figure out any possible way I could fit Halo into what I've got to do for school. Thanks for the Idea.

Haha. No problem.

Rapture fit in quite nicely with my Honors Geography class!

Oh my god working nights is was nothing like i thought, and ive been sleeping in for quite a bit, but i promise we will finish this first part up within the week.

I'm waiting on everyone else... I don't spend as much time on these forums as I did - ( I have run out of money temporarily and unable to work on armor so I am concentrating on other stuff) - but I still check this RP daily for new posts...
I guess we're just in a summer slump.

I would join but I'm not one for reading 8 full pages of RPness. I've RPed Halo before....and Star Wars too, And when ever it is beyond 4 pages its like reading a damn book. Though I'll look into it, even though it doesn't seem very active.

that would be me, im sry but i promise as i said earlier we will finish this before the end of the week, its just ive been sick and still going to work, cause i cant miss a day yet, my days start off with me waking up mid-day puking and then having something to eat, take a cold shower, and get ready for work of the evening shift, so hopefully you guys understand im getting really tired from all thats going on, i only have like 15mins to check the computer which isnt enough time for me to do a story post, but friday im off and ill spend the entire time making sure we get things wrapped up.

Assassin716 said:
that would be me, im sry but i promise as i said earlier we will finish this before the end of the week, its just ive been sick and still going to work, cause i cant miss a day yet, my days start off with me waking up mid-day puking and then having something to eat, take a cold shower, and get ready for work of the evening shift, so hopefully you guys understand im getting really tired from all thats going on, i only have like 15mins to check the computer which isnt enough time for me to do a story post, but friday im off and ill spend the entire time making sure we get things wrapped up.

If your sick, your under my radar. You can take as much time as you need.

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope you get better than well soon. No rush. I just wanna use my guys again. :p

well i stopped by the doctors and well as it turned out i did have the stomach flu, ill need to pick up my meds in a bit but he said ill be okay

Okay, so we all have our orders to go to the debriefing.

I haven't posted yet, but I'm going to in a minute.

I am now running under the assumption that you are all now walking towards the debrief room.

Please dont mind the tinsy bit of me controlling your characters (No dialog, just actions).

If you need something to occur before the actions I write, write them before the actions I wrote. This should help ease off the annoyance of being controlled. Please don't feel offended by what order I place you in. I'm trying to base it off of rank.

I am not sure how we are going to get Leegrisham to the debrief. Hence forth, I am only going to write for the Humans.

Leeg, you need to get to the Incarnate and meet us in the board room.

EDIT: Actually, if anyone is overtly PO'd, tell me and I'll delete the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back