And yet another visor tinting

Ok I had this kid who is doing a matter chief helmet, but his mom has no where to paint it or air brush the visor. So I told her I would figure some thing out. She said she loves in a apt. So she can't paint or anything like that. So I was watching you tube on gears and gearing, it hit me what about GRAPHITE POWDER so I gave it a try the picture of the blue visor has 2 rubbons of the powder and man I think a few times and it will get dark. The pictures below are of two blue visor one treated and one not. I think this could be a good alternative for those who can't paint because they might live in a apt. Or the fumes would be too great. This might work for them.
And by the thanks to ramenNOodl3 for the visors the kids loved when I opened the box they just think they are so cool.
Dude that’s actually sick! Like I love this. You should definitely do commissions for people cause you’re pretty good at this!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back