Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the process of unfolding it now. I believe bevbor probably unfolded this one on his own.

mks81 said:
I am in the process of unfolding it now. I believe bevbor probably unfolded this one on his own.

Yeah, I unfolded it partially though, othervise I couldn't make those parts that you already seen built :)

Now, boxy part is sealed around fully and ready for resin.

(Press on picture to enlarge)

3828657107_ae66467c1f.jpg

3828656991_e5f0df3500.jpg

3828656875_9d844434d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks great!! I am trying like crazy to get this unfolded. You've got me itching to build one!! Seeing it being built definitely makes me realize that it is possible.

mks81 said:
That looks great!! I am trying like crazy to get this unfolded. You've got me itching to build one!! Seeing it being built definitely makes me realize that it is possible.

well if u get it unfolded can u please pm me if i dont see it on this thread or another one

This 1 dollar mop handle supposed to be a barrel :)

Lot of work here - need to sculpt ribs on this pipe :)

(Press on image to enlarge)

3832879404_34ee8106f1.jpg

3832083491_47cfd18e94.jpg

Bevbor you a doing an awsome job on your sniper build!!

Do you mind telling me how you glued and put together the last peices on those parts? Its been driving me crazy!

-Pony

Thanks guys for your delight :)

Started pep of recoil supressor. Painful thingy.

3832653537_b615211eca.jpg

3833447758_2f279101dc.jpg

3832653449_83c2501644.jpg

2 Pony : I rly dont know what to say you, I just take paper parts and glue them together :) Just try your best, ok? :)

My god I feel like an Idiot. I couldn't even tell what it was from the pics from the first page... Haha

Great work Bev, Glad to see our genius is back to work.

I must say that the recoil supressor was the most painful little thingy to unfold in pep for me too. Also, when it comes to the barrel, what if you could find something to wrap the mop handle with that is the thickness you need. I thought about maybe a 1" dowel with something about 1/32" wrapped around it with the grooves cut into it. This thing is looking great!!

I modeled glare reducer for the sight.

All I need for now - is to find the 3d printing provider :)

3838410973_4f4860819d.jpg

3838411179_e9010487cd.jpg

3839200930_2e3a82b99a.jpg

bevbor said:
I modeled glare reducer for the sight.

All I need for now - is to find the 3d printing provider :)

ok this might be a noob question but what is a 3d printing??

but anyway the glare reducer is crazy awesome(along with ur whole build)

Correct me if I'm wrong bevbor. I believe 3d printing is where a laser is aimed and fired into a photo-sensitive liquid substance. When the light hits it, the chemical properties change from a liquid to a solid, thus creating a solid object from the computer-based 3d model. *I think....*

mks81 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong bevbor. I believe 3d printing is where a laser is aimed and fired into a photo-sensitive liquid substance. When the light hits it, the chemical properties change from a liquid to a solid, thus creating a solid object from the computer-based 3d model. *I think....*

wow if thats right thats pretty crazy

mks81 said:

He he, not that easy :)

Just watch those videos:

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LgPXY8ktbLE[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCwws84UCY[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back