Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 3 prepare to drop...might be about the ODSTs? During Halo 2 Earth conflict, seeing how that's Mombassa the way we see it in Halo 2...

And anyone noticed this? ---

[attachment=6539:Clipboard01.jpg]

Spase said:
So... Halo 3 expansion?...

By the Halo 3 Logo. Im guessing so.

It cant be a new Game. Not with the Halo 3 logo anyway.

But yeah. That seems like the only Option.

Maybe you can play campaign at somebody else's point of view.

Eg: Helljumpers... As it does show Drop-Pods

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be sweeet!!!!! Notice at the beginning a traxus building, so this has to be Halo I'm Definitely making marine armor now!

notice though they show ALL SI logos at the first green screen when it starts glitching out

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/New_mombassa

could it be the opening of the war?? o_O

i do think though this one will be like ive and a few ppl said ODSTs squad based

taken on a scarab will be intimidateing as hell

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/ODST
Members of the 7th Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Battalion would go into the Outskirts of New Mombasa in support of the capture of the Prophet of Regret. They were in a separate Pelican fired upon by a Scarab. They fought through the outskirts before linking up to the main UNSC advance. Their battle is showcased in the bonus video: Another Day at the Beach.

i thought they split up from microsoft, but it still shows microsoft game studios. this is going to be another midnight launch for me :)

pacbury said:
i thought they split up from microsoft, but it still shows microsoft game studios. this is going to be another midnight launch for me :)
They did, the reason why it's there is because Microsoft is their publisher.

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering its set in new mombassa, meaning since it isn't destroyed, i would assume its before the covie invasion, or long enough after for them to have re-built.
I'm guessing you play as an ODST, considering I'm pretty sure they where drop pods.

This is most likelt an expansion pack.
If you look at the top right side of the bungie website you have the banner "Halo 3 - Keep it clean"
So it's propably related to atleast some extend.

-FSS

Hopefully they let us know more either tomorrow or next weeks update.

My guess, a campaign based around the ODSTs. OR those were Covenant drop pods, maybe the "expansion" tells halo 3 from the elites point of view. The drop pods are interesting, they dont have retro-rockets like the odst's did in halo 2, instead they appear to accelerate just before impact. Either way, looks cool.

looks like we might have a release date for this thing

halo3datenewf.jpg

"After analyzing the recently released Bungie teaser with a fine tooth comb, eagle-eyed tipster LiquidThunder noticed a date in the trailer's "reboot text". The date, about 37 seconds in, is "01/06/09" which instantly makes our overly enthusiastic fanboy brains think, release date! But, as with the teaser itself, we aren't exactly sure what the date means. Let it be known that January 6th, 2009 is in fact a Tuesday and in the States, Tuesday is traditionally the day new releases make their way to store shelves. Keep that in mind and KEEP IT CLEAN."

source: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/25/da...ssible-release/

Wow I'm definately hoping for some more campaign as I was a little disappointed in Halo 3's campaign length anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back