Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time.

How can you be sure. Any proofs?

All we know, it's that's a Shooter, for X360 and release date : 30 Sept.

from the vid, dunno if it's been said in 7 pages, got bored of reading, but the clip is definately from truth's jump. Notice at the very beginning you can see in the background a covenant carrier, plus a sign that says New Mombasa, then theres the jump happening (the explosion type thing that wiped everything out). The wierd thing about the video, is that the ODST drop pods were landing JUST as the warp took place.. What does this mean for the ODST'S in the pods? Another set of people making it through a portal just as it collapses?

While watching the video I think it has something to do with that last ODST pod coming down from space. You noticed after all the other pods where blown away this one pod starts coming from the sky (47 secs) and crashing down onto the camera. I believe that's where we would start from that point. I can't wait for this to come out.

I hope this would bring us to the fight in the city like the monument museum large scale battles with ODST and Marines. :D

ODST-RAGE said:
While watching the video I think it has something to do with that last ODST pod coming down from space. You noticed after all the other pods where blown away this one pod starts coming from the sky (47 secs) and crashing down onto the camera. I believe that's where we would start from that point. I can't wait for this to come out.

I hope this would bring us to the fight in the city like the monument museum large scale battles with ODST and Marines. :D

someone pointed out over at HBO that the pod smashing into the camera is actually the 1st pod coming in, looking from another camera or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was this thread locked for a little while? And flood control probably means an ACTUAL flood. Because, SI controls city cleanup and disaster

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Spartan117x: Kaya IS in America, and in some places (like here) its written day/month/year (though I do it month/day/year, because it just looks better). Know you facts before you start attackin people please :]
Haha definitely got her confused with female spartan, who lives in the UK.

But it wasn't as much of an attack as me just being sarcastic (not trying to be mean though).

xXBattle RifleXx said:
if you read the description of the vid on the market place it says its just a expansion of campaign...
O....M....G I cant believe it!!!!! *starts to mark calender*

I just thought of something.

This almost HAS to be on a seperate disk.

Alright. Most of us know how long it takes to download a simple map pack, right?

Now, Imagine FIVE HUGE MAPS with CUTSCENES inbetween, AI's, and TONS of voice dialogue.....Just think about it.

If this is an add on, I'll be more impressed than anything.

If it's not, BRING ON THE DMM!!!

It will probably be for sale on disc....I doubt DLC. Kinda like how the h2 mappack was on a disc.

To me, I think that its not going to be a direct add on, just something completely seperate but related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back