Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone go to HBO NOW!!!. they have OODLES of stuff about this on the frontpage, like still by still analysis, map layouts of the shots, and much more, its sick

i just had a second look. when the system screen comes up, a crest can be seen in the bottom left reading "New Mobassa" so its likely that whatever this is going to be will take place there.

theres alot of silly little messages in the red warning bars. hers what i've found so far, some of them move a bit too fast to do play-pause

cycles through spanish and russian equivalents of 'please remain calm' before showing iti n english
expect delays
road closed
yellow means yield
obey posted limits
excuse our dust
Maddie, where are you?
proceed with caution
danger: Flood Zone
Final Notice: Bill past Due
Keep it Clean

theres alot of little oddities in the messages. the street cams have odd things posted like message ##### your tax dollars at work. you can also see a few street signs labeled "new mombassa" with red bars below them reading 'evacuation'

oddly enough, theres also a date in the green text. 1/6/09.

i'm really excited about all of this

i got the video armageddon message!! :D
103_1079.jpg

ps
looknatchu.jpg

the webcams at bungie

those boxs have been ther for 2-3 days and theres been alot of ppl in and out of that room today now

Yay!!!! Extention to halo 3 campaign Boyah, lets party! I LOVE Bungie again xD
"Prepare To Drop" Hmmmmm ship crashed and its a mombasa (idk i know its wrong) halo 2 map i got a feeling i know whats gonna happen xD but we'll have to wait :D

GamerTag: SprayNoob
Anyone, wanna play send message or add me or what so ever, friends dont come on enough

Jason, you can find frame-by-frame captions at HBO, you can see everything there. It is New Mombassa, as well, and those are ODSTs, but the question remains - what sort of H3 campaign extension will it be? From the view of a Marine/ODST or something else...the date might well be the release date...but bear in mind, USA uses mm/dd/yyyy but the AI Vergile (Kenya) uses dd/mm/yyyy syntax, so it might well be 1st of June 2009.

Odessa-086 said:
Halo 3 prepare to drop...might be about the ODSTs? During Halo 2 Earth conflict, seeing how that's Mombassa the way we see it in Halo 2...

And anyone noticed this? ---

[attachment=6539:Clipboard01.jpg]
thats the same thing i was thinking :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Air_Force_Spartans said:
this all leads back to the IRIS. I mean Yeah the IRIS. It will tell you what you need to know.

got this from a bungie guy i play with on XBL.

A bungie guy you play with? Don't you mean you happened to stumble into a game where a bungie guy was playing. He looked at your profile and saw your 405th stuff and said HEY I've been reading that keep it clean thread. I won't post to it to keep the speculation going but put a post up there that states "It's all about the iris"

SO my question is WTF Is he talking about? It's all about what Iris? I'm not a Halo fanatic or anything (I know, I know blasphamy) but that has me curious now. Plus of course the trailer, this thread and all the other talk going on. Sheesh this is better than the presidential elections :lol:

Air_Force_Spartan's_Sister said:
A bungie guy you play with? Don't you mean you happened to stumble into a game where a bungie guy was playing. He looked at your profile and saw your 405th stuff and said HEY I've been reading that keep it clean thread. I won't post to it to keep the speculation going but put a post up there that states "It's all about the iris"

SO my question is WTF Is he talking about? It's all about what Iris? I'm not a Halo fanatic or anything (I know, I know blasphamy) but that has me curious now. Plus of course the trailer, this thread and all the other talk going on. Sheesh this is better than the presidential elections :lol:

I don't think anyone here gets as hyped up about the Presidential Elections XD

Halo/Bungie > President

Odessa-086 said:
Jason, you can find frame-by-frame captions at HBO, you can see everything there. It is New Mombassa, as well, and those are ODSTs, but the question remains - what sort of H3 campaign extension will it be? From the view of a Marine/ODST or something else...the date might well be the release date...but bear in mind, USA uses mm/dd/yyyy but the AI Vergile (Kenya) uses dd/mm/yyyy syntax, so it might well be 1st of June 2009.
*checks calendar*
June 1st is a monday,but for some reason it seems more likely for them to release it then....IDK, its one of those feelings. Plus it seems more like them to make us wait about 6 months then a little over 2...Just my 2 cents.

Spartan 051 said:
looks like we might have a release date for this thing

halo3datenewf.jpg

"After analyzing the recently released Bungie teaser with a fine tooth comb, eagle-eyed tipster LiquidThunder noticed a date in the trailer's "reboot text". The date, about 37 seconds in, is "01/06/09" which instantly makes our overly enthusiastic fanboy brains think, release date! But, as with the teaser itself, we aren't exactly sure what the date means. Let it be known that January 6th, 2009 is in fact a Tuesday and in the States, Tuesday is traditionally the day new releases make their way to store shelves. Keep that in mind and KEEP IT CLEAN."

source: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/25/da...ssible-release/

I found another one all the way at the end.

010609.png

Reads 00000 01 06 09 00000

I'm guessing it makes it that as the release date more believable.

Also, on Halowikia :

It is believed that the extension will be released on 11/17/08 because at 56 seconds into the video, computer messaging in the background reads, "[SUPECONDITION DATE:] = 1117.

Is it Halo Blue?

if so, September 30 maybe?

To me, its obvious that the flash close to the end of the trailer is the covie ship jumping out of the city (as seen in halo 2)

So that means that possibly the trailer has very little to do with the new expansion, maybe its just to wet our whistles...

Kaya Tetsu said:
*checks calendar*
June 1st is a monday,but for some reason it seems more likely for them to release it then....IDK, its one of those feelings. Plus it seems more like them to make us wait about 6 months then a little over 2...Just my 2 cents.

In Amerika

We do things differently....

Betterly.

01/06/09 is January first- not june 6th.

@Spartan117x: Kaya IS in America, and in some places (like here) its written day/month/year (though I do it month/day/year, because it just looks better). Know you facts before you start attackin people please :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back