Cleveland Gaming Classic Info and Roll Call: September 20th - September 22nd, 2024

I was thinking we would all try to make it there by noon on Friday. That will give us time to setup before it starts at 6 and let people arrive during that time. I'm not sure how much help we will need atm. It all depends on when people are driving in from out of state.
I planned out leaving at 7am so I may get there around that time depending on how many times I need to stop

I was thinking we would all try to make it there by noon on Friday. That will give us time to setup before it starts at 6 and let people arrive during that time. I'm not sure how much help we will need atm. It all depends on when people are driving in from out of state.
I am available at any time to assist for setting on up Friday. Do we have a sign up schedule so we can divide resources and get a count of who will be available when?

I am available at any time to assist for setting on up Friday. Do we have a sign up schedule so we can divide resources and get a count of who will be available when?
We don't have a sign up schedule at the moment. There will be over 14 of us, so having 2 or more people to always cover the booth shouldn't be a problem like the last few Midwest cons. We just need to determine who will be doing tear down each day.

I'll be coming in Friday evening. I hope to leave my city around 3:00 and be driving into Cleveland no later than 7:00pm. It's only a 3 hour drive but I figure with boarder traffic and stopping for dinner I better give myself 4.

Last year I recall some folks were provided with a hotel room. Do we get a hotel this year as well? If so, is there room for me?

Fat Heads is varied for Saturday nights on availability for a group of our size and they don't take reservations. We can get tables started for the whole group just as long as 10 or more of us are there. They recommended I call around 3 on Saturday to give them an early notice.

We can discuss this more on Friday and Saturday afternoon of course along with the other options.

Wayward Flood I'm interested in one of the rooms and food wise I'm not picky at all.

Also let me know if I need to bring any foam heads for extra helmet stands
Flood's having me bring helmet stands. I have 5 basic ones. Just a 2x3 nailed to a 5.5"x5.5" base and painted black. The helmet's just sit right on top of the wood post, no heads needed. I believe I have more kicking around too, but I'll have to re-paint them before the con.

Flood's having me bring helmet stands. I have 5 basic ones. Just a 2x3 nailed to a 5.5"x5.5" base and painted black. The helmet's just sit right on top of the wood post, no heads needed. I believe I have more kicking around too, but I'll have to re-paint them before the con.
Ok just wanted to toss that out there just in case. I did plan on bringing a helmet for display

I have a Doctor's appointment at 10:30 in Metro Detroit then was planning on heading out after that. Probably won't be able to make it to the convention center until well after 12, maybe evening ish.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back