Dragon Con Lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreads

Hey all i was looking at some pictures form last years D*con and i saw that some groups had there own lanyards with there group name or website name. And i am looking right now but i was wondering if anyone one was interested in getting "WWW.405TH.COM" Lanyards. Now i am only looking at prices right now and to see where some one would get a custom lanyard i will not order or anything like that unless i get permission form Adam and the admins in charge, and enough people want them to make it worth while. So please let me know what you all thing. Thanks

Adam actually mentioned this to me a few weeks back. I wasn't sure anyone would be interested... but if people are we could make it happen.

i have found a couple places so far and they run about 177 or so for 100. But i am still looking to see what i can find and i will post anything i do find later

I'm sure you could get some done inexpensively. Probably a count of 30 or 50 easily. We could even sell the extras as souvenirs at the Con for like $1-$2 as a little fundraiser.

Holy crap, I could put my hand lenses on them as well as my lab ID. 6 PLZ....I'm such a rock nerd. :rolleyes

I was thinking for the desing we could do WWW.405TH.COM on a black lanyard. what do you all think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mind two for myself and my fiance. Sign me up!

On the lanyard I'd have it so that while wearing it on one side it would say "www.405th.com" and on the other side it would say "405th Infantry Division".

(When I say sides i mean on the same side if you were looking at it. I'm not saying if you flipped the lanyard over.)

so around the neck

w 4
w 0
w 5
. t
4 h
0 I
5 N
t F
h A
. N
c T
o R
m Y

well i am waiting on price quotes right now so until then i am on hold. i am also not going to go any farther until i get an okay form Adam since i do not want to step on any toes

Glad there is interest, and for Cons it's great. I'll come up with a design and move along with this.

I was originally going to post and say, "Isn't this a bit too much", and other things about I dunno farm animals or something.

But I thought about it, we should really be doing so much more. This is Dcon; Mecca. We need as much promotion as possible. I don't think coffee mugs, but between brochures, lanyards, we need a little bit more to get out our name and make people keep us in mind.

TheRob said:
I was originally going to post and say, "Isn't this a bit too much", and other things about I dunno farm animals or something.

But I thought about it, we should really be doing so much more. This is Dcon; Mecca. We need as much promotion as possible. I don't think coffee mugs, but between brochures, lanyards, we need a little bit more to get out our name and make people keep us in mind.

ummmm a 405th marching band?

Whats next, 405th mugs?

OMG YES!!!!!!! I would buy like 6 of them :D

EDIT: forgot lol. Um lets see.. everytime I go to a function there are always give-away: key chains, stickers, pens, stress balls (i actually suggest doin this one lol), dogtags, plastic cups, etc.... just for small cheap items i guess..

Well, that I thought was the idea back when we discussed the 405th logo and 'Brand'

I was joking about the mugs, but I don't think stickers would be out of the question. Shirts should probably be available at DCon also.

It's a good opportunity to make an impression agreed. This is our community, and DCon is the audience we want to attract.

Well, I think it would be cool to have a Master Chief Helmet stress ball.... lol. I need a replacement one anyways my Camco Meat House Pig stressball is fallin apart on me. sad face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back