Dragoncon Table Banner Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbytes

This is for those going to DragonCon! BANNER DONE!

2764520842_431869aeff.jpg

2698561669_8cfd7be09a_b.jpg

Ok I found out when it is, so I am going to work on my armor so I can go and support the 405th. August 9th right? If I go I am going to wear a sign that says kerotan 36 so I can be identified by any 405th members.

kerotan 36 said:
Ok I found out when it is, so I am going to work on my armor so I can go and support the 405th. August 9th right? If I go I am going to wear a sign that says kerotan 36 so I can be identified by any 405th members.

DragonCon 2008 is Aug 29th-Sept 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
2 ' X 6 ' We may get a small table so.... 2X6

I will have have the NEW CTF red and blue flags and one or two armor stands and some helmet stands to use
Rob

Though it's a bit off-topic, what about making some of those Flag holders that you can strap on and wear flags around like the old skool Samurai armies did? Though I'm not sure how hard the would be XP

Adam said:
working on a banner now.

Skullcandy Girl said:
You want me to help you hurt them Doc?

flying_squirl said:
if you wanted anything modeled in 3d for the imagry or txt with funky 3d effects on it ill try help. :)

We have an awesome group here at the 405th.

THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR EVERYONE!

and Rob you rock!

flying_squirl said:
if you wanted anything modeled in 3d for the imagry or txt with funky 3d effects on it ill try help. :)

Thanks FS, I think there is a job I will talk to ya about later today on a flag holder for pep so that we might can carry a flag too. No worries though, I don't wanna bother ya.

hey if you guys are looking for cheap printed material you can go to vistaprint.com, thats where my company goes. When i get home ill try to find a 10% discount code for you too if you want it.

OK - Since it looks like DC is going to THE catalyzing event for the 405th, and the banner is well under way - how about standarding on the 405th Inf. patch/sticker/applique for our shoulders? This may be a good alternative if someone prefers not to paint it on permanantly...

Good Idea...Bad Idea...??? Adam - what do you think?

If nothing else we should standardize the size/design and I would assume that it would be the official emblem...

DogWizard said:
OK - Since it looks like DC is going to THE catalyzing event for the 405th, and the banner is well under way - how about standarding on the 405th Inf. patch/sticker/applique for our shoulders? This may be a good alternative if someone prefers not to paint it on permanantly...

Good Idea...Bad Idea...??? Adam - what do you think?

If nothing else we should standardize the size/design and I would assume that it would be the official emblem...

If Adam says good, I'll make a up some vinyl ones for the armor, Ask him though. And for those that know they are going or have molded armor, let me know your patch on halo 3 if you want one made in vinyl for your armor. I might be limited on color thought for free patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back