Dragoncon Table Banner Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Thanks FS, I think there is a job I will talk to ya about later today on a flag holder for pep so that we might can carry a flag too. No worries though, I don't wanna bother ya.
kewl. i could use pep to make you a template to cut out in fabric. that is if you mean to carry it. i can do a stand too but ide have to think about how it's work.

on another note, im not sure where to put this but in relation to having a stand at D*C i just wanted to let u know that i have no problem with the mods and or people incharge of organising the stands printing out my hd helmet and torso and selling them as a sort of self asembly packs with instructions to raise funds for the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
that helmet one is good, though I'd change the 405 to be centered, and make the "th" off the edge. Different font would be good too.

We have to make the banner in vector because no doubt it will be silk screened.

Adam said:
that helmet one is good, though I'd change the 405 to be centered, and make the "th" off the edge. Different font would be good too.

We have to make the banner in vector because no doubt it will be silk screened.

Sounds good, I'll get on it. BTW if you want the vectors on this let me know, this was made not game copied so it's sweet!

I was going to use vector to cut the banner out of vinyl as well as shoulder logos...... Do you have a different idea in mind?

I'd love to see a slogan at the bottom of the banner.. I like Sigma's 'Armor, Honor, Community'

Just a suggestion.

Sean Bradley said:
I'd love to see a slogan at the bottom of the banner.. I like Sigma's 'Armor, Honor, Community'

Just a suggestion.

We had a slogan thread going a while back... wonder what came of the best of those? Adam?... hmm hmm?

Sean Bradley said:

Just a suggestion.

I like: "Armor before Attitude" think that was Spase's

or "Build, Believe, Become" -DoC

Still I think the "Armor, Honor, Community" promote more unity. I can go whatever you guys wish.

DoC ByTeS said:
I like: "Armor before Attitude" think that was Spase's

Nah, that was actually mine, but I think that Sigma's slogan defines the group better..

Sean Bradley said:
Nah, that was actually mine, but I think that Sigma's slogan defines the group better..

Sorry Sean, don't know why I though that.

Ok so for now everyone thinks "Armor, Honor, Community"

Sounds good. SC working it up too!

I love how the community really helps each other out!

Well... I have this patch design from Once upon a time that I just uploaded... could be banner logo... w/e

EDIT: Oh, Made this back when Doc posted his patch design, you can see the influence...
Not a big fan of the font, what font are you using Candy

gallery_3819_134_5798.jpg

It's Friday and work is making me sleepy eyed...I'll try and draw up something for giggles too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back