Dragoncon Table Banner Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
Well... I have this patch design from Once upon a time that I just uploaded... could be banner logo... w/e

EDIT: Oh, Made this back when Doc posted his patch design, you can see the influence...
Not a big fan of the font, what font are you using Candy

gallery_3819_134_5798.jpg

@ Spase: Nice design :) It's called "Stencil Std". I think it's a default Photoshop font :)

VeX: Wake up!!! Good old Fried-days XD Yeahs! Totally do something :D

Mastah: The Helmet Profile would work if we justified the designs to either side of the banner. Which isn't bad, though I'm not sure if it could work in this instance. We could always try :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work on these guys (and gals!) They're looking phenomenal!

I think using that patch design with Skullcandy's backround would look awesome!

you guys should try to refrain from using gradients in the banner as i know the costs to create a vinyl banner would skyrocket... just some thoughts :)

Spase said:
Well... I have this patch design from Once upon a time that I just uploaded... could be banner logo... w/e

EDIT: Oh, Made this back when Doc posted his patch design, you can see the influence...

I love it, you have it in vector? can I get the original file?

Spase said:

Spase have you got a larger/vector version of just the helmet?

It looks like a great pic for many uses (although that flat visor keeps freaking me out ;) )

Wow Guys and Gals these look great i can not get my idea to load up here at wokr but will trya nd do it form home later

Yeah the Helmet is essentially in Vector, the rest is just cobbled together shapes and text, easy to duplicate...

Wally831@aol.com if you want it...

Sinjinsmiley said:
Spase have you got a larger/vector version of just the helmet?

It looks like a great pic for many uses (although that flat visor keeps freaking me out ;) )

Flat visor... lol thats a matter of perspective, but funny once you say it that way and you then try to see it from your point of view...

Skullcandy Girl said:
SO here's the ideas I had, I kept them simple.

Just B&W and color of the same design
Looks great, only one thing, add the website to it. :lol:

Spase said:
Yeah the Helmet is essentially in Vector, the rest is just cobbled together shapes and text, easy to duplicate...

Wally831@aol.com if you want it...
Flat visor... lol thats a matter of perspective, but funny once you say it that way and you then try to see it from your point of view...

DoC needs vector, please. I will see if this is not to complex. I'm in the process of merging your logo and SC background.

DoC ByTeS said:
DoC needs vector, please. I will see if this is not to complex. I'm in the process of merging your logo and SC background.

Whats yo email Doc, and Skull has a copy I think she is working on it also...

WE HAVE A TABLE ! ! !

Thanks, I'll add you to the list of reserved tables at the Marriott. There's no guarantee that you'll be near the 501st, but the earlier you arrive to get your table, the higher the odds would be.

--
Paul W. Cashman

Rob

I will get there a day befor the con starts to get the table. We are moving wright along.

Rob said:
WE HAVE A TABLE ! ! !

Thanks, I'll add you to the list of reserved tables at the Marriott. There's no guarantee that you'll be near the 501st, but the earlier you arrive to get your table, the higher the odds would be.

--
Paul W. Cashman

Rob

I will get there a day befor the con starts to get the table. We are moving wright along.

So by the day before, you mean you'll be there on the 28th?

Rob said:
WE HAVE A TABLE ! ! !

--
Paul W. Cashman

Rob

Once again Rob saves the day!

Wow I got really bored at work today so I just drew this up to have fun. Since it's 4 color process it prolly doesn't meet the budget, so it will probably just become my desktop wallpaper or something :p. It could use some vector helmets on the side imo, but they're locking down the office so this is as far as i got. If anyone wants it to play with this picture for w/e use that's fine just give me a holler. (Thank Vrogy for the logo vector.)

banner.jpg

Spase said:
So by the day before, you mean you'll be there on the 28th?
I am a vender so we get in the day befor the pop. I will try to get some of us "ADAM and the like" to get in then If I can.
As for the date ? I do not know not my department.

Rob

Vexona said:
Wow I got really bored at work today so I just drew this up to have fun. Since it's 4 color process it prolly doesn't meet the budget, so it will probably just become my desktop wallpaper or something :p. It could use some vector helmets on the side imo, but they're locking down the office so this is as far as i got. If anyone wants it to play with this picture for w/e use that's fine just give me a holler. (Thank Vrogy for the logo vector.)

banner.jpg
Looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back