Female GEN2 SCOUT Armor (Spartan Commander Sarah Palmer) Build [+ more]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, lights mainly done. Still have to cover the light inside to not shine through and also find good places for the battery boxes... And have to cut the holes and install the lights in thighs.

Also, these are really bright. o_o

Dirtdives & PerniciousDuke
And yeah, I have every light run on each battery pack... I bought flashlights and stripped them. XD

WP_20160817_21_13_45_Pro.jpg
lights.JPG

Aaand last lights in the thighs. You wanted, here they are.

All lights so far are just attached to mainly see if everything is alright, if they sit correctly, etc.

DSC01347.JPG

The lights look great. Will you helmet have lights as well?

No. Scout helmet doesn't have any lights.
Also, I'm personally more against lights on the helmet - I don't want to blind people and helmet lights mostly do so. (also I'm not saying all helmet lights are bad)

Looking great Mara!

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

The suit is PSYCHOTICALLY amazing. You musty be exhausted at this point. I would also think that the lights in the helmet would make it hot to wear.......

Working on the undersuit mainly. Did all the pattern - which actually takes longer time than doing the hex.
Also, started working on that neck, cut off bit of it and it fits a lot better. Now need to draw pattern and then all hex the visible parts of the suit and then attach all the foam parts.
But damn, after I cut out the top of the hood of the morphsuit the neck area is so much more comfortable and looks so much better.

BUT, when I finish the hex, I'll glue the foam parts - I'll have to wear the suit, but then I can do other stuff like add padding in armor parts. :)

What is left beside that?
Do the strapping system and add some padding in some armor parts.
But first - undersuit is needed as I want to do strapping underneath.

WP_20160818_16_33_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20160818_16_36_20_Pro.jpg

Looking great Mara!

Thanks!

The suit is PSYCHOTICALLY amazing. You musty be exhausted at this point. I would also think that the lights in the helmet would make it hot to wear.......

Well, I yesterday I went through 35 hours of just working on the costume. I slept today and I might not sleep again because I want to be ready til tomorrow afternoon to be able to go there on Saturday.
But yeah, I'm bit tired.
I'll be happy when Gamescom is over.
First thing I'll do? Halo marathon. ._.

I really don't miss the helmet. It could have been cool and all, but I'm totally fine without it. Hell, even if I finish the helmet, I might not always bring it with me.
I mean, Palmer was MOSTLY without her helmet. So I don't have any regrets about not having the helmet for now.

UUUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!! That dam wall paper......Freaks me out every time :wacko......forgot about the undersuit you had........It's great. Fantastic!!!

Alright, undersuit halfway done. It may seem as much, but I only have that half of the back and the hand to hex. Most time consuming was to draw all the pattern lines all over the suit. Hexagon takes a lot less time.

But did and tested the neck. It isn't permanent yet, just testing and fitting. :D

DSC01349.JPG
DSC01353.JPGDSC01359.JPGDSC01360.JPG

UUUUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!! That dam wall paper......Freaks me out every time :wacko......forgot about the undersuit you had........It's great. Fantastic!!!

Sorry... It isn't my room though! :D

Neck seal looks great.

"I don't know what's weirder, that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing" - Suzie

Oh no! What happened?

Wow, this suit is easily one of the best I've ever seen. Sucks you didn't get it done in time, but you'll have this for many more cons.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jme
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back