File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I have been perusing through this thread and noticed a lot of Halo and Destiny pep files. I am trying to find a pep file for a Destiny gauntlet set with shoulder armor. If anyone knows where i can find or if anyone to make the file for me. They are the Claws of Ahamkara

Attachments

• Gauntlets.png
    Gauntlets.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 277
Hey, I know you just got done with the Anubis, but would you be interested in doing maybe the Breaker or Security Helmet. I am really impressed by your previous work and maybe I'll try unfolding an armor piece or two.

i started the breaker helm. Work is well work my shift ends weds. I will work on it as i can.

Hello all, I have been perusing through this thread and noticed a lot of Halo and Destiny pep files. I am trying to find a pep file for a Destiny gauntlet set with shoulder armor. If anyone knows where i can find or if anyone to make the file for me. They are the Claws of Ahamkara

I dont think these have been done yet. At least not by me. I have only done the hunter version

i started the breaker helm. Work is well work my shift ends weds. I will work on it as i can.

I dont think these have been done yet. At least not by me. I have only done the hunter version

I was hoping, but it is all good, I am still a serious newb at the file making but i will give it a shot i guess.

hey crimmson, do you have the mask of the man helmet files ? i reallyy really thank to you if you post it :/ grettins from Chile :)

yeah i find it, but is for 3D i guess :/ i need the pdo :(

i will do this after i get done with the breaker helmet. it is a weird helmet though.

hunter helmet
can someone look this over to see if i it good to go. all i am going to say is pray to the pep gods for help on this one. straightened out alot and i mean alot of faces and geometery on this one. it has a bunch of small cuts so i really dont recommend building this one unless you are crazier than me. left some small details out as i felt you could build them easier with foam or something else, cut a bunch of details into it and smoothed it out as best as i could with out changing it to much.

the front
h5%20hunter%20helm.jpg

side
h5%20hunter%20helm%20side.jpg

back
h5%20hunter%20helm%20back.jpg

bottom
the neck opening... i cut out alot of the faces off of it. i looked at the bump map and texture map and they looked like padding design only. it still might be small, no actually it will
be small and you will have to trim it or do a back off mod.
h5%20hunter%20helm%20bottom.jpg

so some one look this over and see if its good to go. if it is unfold it please and good luck
not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pe1fouco8396h8a/halo_5_hunter.obj

enjoy

copy right 343

I'll start working on the unfold for Lockes helm today. Like I said, I'm not currently doing Unfolds. But, this one is one I definitely do!

Hello Crimmson, your work is really amazing, you think you could help me create this helmet? , I'd appreciate it enough, greetings and great job again

http://db.destinytracker.com/es/items/2747259661-iron-companion-mask

my greetings and respects from mexico :)

sure but it is going to be after the other requests. StarRiderCross

I'll start working on the unfold for Lockes helm today. Like I said, I'm not currently doing Unfolds. But, this one is one I definitely do!

ten-4. i hope it is good to go. SavedbyGraceG12

Hell jumper

fairly weird helmet if i do say so my self, but i like none the less. the changes to the helmet i am still getting used to. some of the halo 5 helmets are horrendous but oh well they are cannon now.
can someone look this over to see if it is good to go. if it is let it rip.

h5%20helljumper%20helm%20front.jpg

the side vents i made an intrusion to hold the place only. instead of detailing vent and pepping them, you can make the vents out of foam and insert them in
h5%20helljumper%20helm%20side.jpg

h5%20helljumper%20helm%20back.jpg

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nr8rfyvvjxfvkm5/h5_helljumper_helmet.obj

copy right 343 suckas

mask of the third man
maaaannnn..... this was a pain in the shut yo mouth sucka.! i think it looks good though let me know if its good to go
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/crimmson76/mask of the third man.jpg
not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5lijb5b4kak4xw/mask_of_the_third_man_helmet.obj

View attachment 20343

i try to do something with the useless part but now i dont know how to put it together :/ ( inglish is not my native speak)

usa la máscara que he subido aquí yo.profas. le limpié las partes inútiles y lo hize sólido viktor doom
use the mask i uploaded here please. i cleaned up the useless parts and made it solid.

Great files once again Crimmson! Getting an unfold for the Helljumper and Hunter Helmet done as we speak! Should be done by tonight! What's next? Technician? :p

usa la máscara que he subido aquí yo.profas. le limpié las partes inútiles y lo hize sólido viktor doom
use the mask i uploaded here please. i cleaned up the useless parts and made it solid.

but the file you uploaded look different in the picture and have part that i dont understand how to pep,i am really noob with metasequoia but i try my best and still learning the unfold :) . 1111.jpg

but the file you uploaded look different in the picture and have part that i dont understand how to pep,i am really noob with metasequoia but i try my best and still learning the unfold :) . View attachment 20369
Just change the orientation of the model by doing this:

3D Menu --> Change Coordinates --> Change Model Coordinates

and the it will look like the one he posted here.

Just change the orientation of the model by doing this:

3D Menu --> Change Coordinates --> Change Model Coordinates

and the it will look like the one he posted here.

i mean the usless part, still exist on the crimmson model obj 1111.jpg and look different from that he post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back