Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some progress on an unfinished gauntlet, will have the finish result tomorrow, maybe, depends if its warm enough for my cement

20190220_141416.jpg
20190220_141421.jpg
20190220_141425.jpg
20190220_141429.jpg

zachturner009, great job man.....your seams are so clean....Are you using a ruler for your straight cuts? If not, very impressed. I will suggest cleaning up your inner curved areas a bit more. A bit jagged.

I was flying through this thread and couldn’t believe when I saw that your build caught on fire. - I actually had something similar happen to be me when the garage caught fire. Lost a decent bit of stuff! But it didn’t stop me from keep on keepin on, and I’m glad you are too brotha! You got skills, can’t wait to see this through

I was flying through this thread and couldn’t believe when I saw that your build caught on fire. - I actually had something similar happen to be me when the garage caught fire. Lost a decent bit of stuff! But it didn’t stop me from keep on keepin on, and I’m glad you are too brotha! You got skills, can’t wait to see this through
Hey, thank you! Also love your paint skills on your Reach, the chip and wear, looks crazy awesome!

Glad to see another ODST build being started out of foam! I also love the choice of file to use for the breastplate, I have always been partial to that nice rounded look that file gives!! Plus I love that you are working on a tactical kit for the back of the suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back