Halo 3 Hunter Pep Files: DOWNLOAD NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice files!
I have always wondered what it would be like to make a Hunter costume......
I might have to do it...! But not for a while. I have other projects at the top of my list at the moment.

Again, nice work!

This is something that will turn heads.

Seriously, even if youre not a halo fan, you cant ignore an 8 foot tall creature getting stuck in doorways.

So...how do you add files to the Pepakura File Index on the wiki page? Do you have to be an administrator, or can users upload files? Cuz, all that's on there for a Hunter is a very low def Halo 1 Helmet. I'd be cool for these to make it on there! :cool

So...how do you add files to the Pepakura File Index on the wiki page? Do you have to be an administrator, or can users upload files? Cuz, all that's on there for a Hunter is a very low def Halo 1 Helmet. I'd be cool for these to make it on there! :cool
I can do it. I'll simply use the links you provided on the wiki. As for the old hunter armor, they're long gone. I didn't even bother to restore them when another user deleted the entire entry.

EDIT: Done! Check the new wiki entries here.

I can do it. I'll simply use the links you provided on the wiki. As for the old hunter armor, they're long gone. I didn't even bother to restore them when another user deleted the entire entry.

Dude, you're awesome. I just linked the COD Piece and the Left Gauntlet. I'll link the Chest and Back tomorrow, when I finish unfolding it. Did you happen to see the random few HD Mark V models as well?

Thanks!

Nice Hunter files. I'll be downloading those to add to my pepakura collection. :p

Also, I noticed you had some MK V files.........mind if I add those to the official Halo CE Anniversary pep file thread I created? Having those there would make it easier for others to have easy access to these files. :)

Nice Hunter files. I'll be downloading those to add to my pepakura collection. :p

Also, I noticed you had some MK V files.........mind if I add those to the official Halo CE Anniversary pep file thread I created? Having those there would make it easier for others to have easy access to these files. :)

Of course, you can! That's why I made them.

These look amazing! Once I get my first suit done (probably take me awhile as I'm just starting out and completely new) I'll probably tackle this next! I've always loved the M'galekgolo. I just need to find a buddy to make a second set - hunters always come in pairs! Keep up the great work, bro!

On the topic of scale, it may not be a viable suit but I'd be impressed if somebody scaled this up to true hunter size and used it to build a statue.

Now all you need to do is model a life size body ;)

Also mind if I try modifying your HD MkV armor for foam usage?

Now all you need to do is model a life size body ;)

Also mind if I try modifying your HD MkV armor for foam usage?

That's perfectly fine! If you need the DXF files I can get those to you. I used Blender to model them, or do you just use Pep to edit?

Im just using pep. They are great files by the way! They will be a really good build. I might actually build them later on!

Thanks, again for uploading these files to the wiki page! Just wanted to let you know, I linked the last 4 models! Feel free to add those and the HD MK V's as well if you like!

This is completely amazing! All the pep files in one place! Great job! Are you going to build it?

I doubt I will have enough time to pioneer the build itself. I will be available to help answer questions during the process and offer my ideas, but that's why I gave everyone access to the files; to try and make sure it gets built one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back