Halo 3 Hunter Pep Files: DOWNLOAD NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say we should use these models along with others to make a massive battlescape in the farthest part of eastern canada, next to america (because most members are from the US, canada, or the UK.) its a perfect location to be in! cool weather in the summer, sounds nice to me!

These look amazing! Once I get my first suit done (probably take me awhile as I'm just starting out and completely new) I'll probably tackle this next! I've always loved the M'galekgolo. I just need to find a buddy to make a second set - hunters always come in pairs! Keep up the great work, bro!

On the topic of scale, it may not be a viable suit but I'd be impressed if somebody scaled this up to true hunter size and used it to build a statue.

Ah...yes. The ol' "Bond Brothers". Just make sure one of you goes berserk when the other one bites the dust.
Yeah, I think these would be perfect for a to-scale statue! It would have to be constructed in "combat stance" though. A relaxed/standing Hunter may scrape the ceiling...

anyway you could do a mockup of the entire 3D model together?

I just updated the model library to include a full Hunter composed of all the models HighDef models I created. You'll find it at the bottom of the pep file download list!

So just size these pieces to fit YOU. We make 5'7" Spartans, why not 6'3" Hunters? Or even shorter? Of course, it would be awesome for someone who is really tall and big to do a Hunter build....

But, that's just my opinion.

I am 6'6" so with a smallish stilt I could be close to 7' so I would be a huge hunter compaired to the 5'7" Spartans you speak of haha. When I am done with my Elite I think I might turn myself into a Hunter instead of a Spartan. Thanks for uploading these! I already have ideas formulating for the execution of the build! Great work!

I am 6'6" so with a smallish stilt I could be close to 7' so I would be a huge hunter compaired to the 5'7" Spartans you speak of haha. When I am done with my Elite I think I might turn myself into a Hunter instead of a Spartan. Thanks for uploading these! I already have ideas formulating for the execution of the build! Great work!

Thanks! When I was modeling the Boots, I noticed they lend themselves to having some type of platforming shoes because the Hunter's Boot armor is bridged by a high arch-type structure. Even if you used plain tennis shoes, you can attach platforming to the front and back of the sole that would be hidden by the armor itself, and still allow you to walk/jog normally. It would give you another 3-4 inches atleast...which I think would make a BIG difference to somebody who is already tall like you.

Let me know of some of the ideas you come up with and I'll share some of mine as well! Good Luck!

... wow. as soon as i'm done me ODST i'm going to tackle this... i'm 6'0 and i think i could figure out a stilt mechanism to boost me up to 7'0 or 7'6 or so... it'll be interesting

Thanks! When I was modeling the Boots, I noticed they lend themselves to having some type of platforming shoes because the Hunter's Boot armor is bridged by a high arch-type structure. Even if you used plain tennis shoes, you can attach platforming to the front and back of the sole that would be hidden by the armor itself, and still allow you to walk/jog normally. It would give you another 3-4 inches atleast...which I think would make a BIG difference to somebody who is already tall like you.

Let me know of some of the ideas you come up with and I'll share some of mine as well! Good Luck!

Great idea! Some 2x4s for structure and durability and a piece of rubber on the bottom for grip! haha I might just make the boots to see how they would work, how tall I could make myself without looking too akward!

Great idea! Some 2x4s for structure and durability and a piece of rubber on the bottom for grip! haha I might just make the boots to see how they would work, how tall I could make myself without looking too akward!

Yes, that would be the key; to look and move naturally. Like I said in a previous post, being able to MOVE and ACT like your character is just as important as LOOKING like them. Be practicing your Shield Bash!

BTW I saw the Elite build you're working on; Looks Great! The finished product will be awesome. Keep me posted!

Yes, that would be the key; to look and move naturally. Like I said in a previous post, being able to MOVE and ACT like your character is just as important as LOOKING like them. Be practicing your Shield Bash!

BTW I saw the Elite build you're working on; Looks Great! The finished product will be awesome. Keep me posted!

I've already signed up for "Be the Hunter" classes XD Great advice. I think the easy part will be making it. Moving like a worm colony might take some practice haha and Thank you. I'll be sure to update regularly so be sure to check back! :D

Hello, I am very interested in building this, however I noticed there is no files for the RIGHT thigh and shin? are they actually different or am I just stupid and they are the same? Please help!

Thanks for modelling the hunter! Grabed the files, may give it a try.

Hello, I am very interested in building this, however I noticed there is no files for the RIGHT thigh and shin? are they actually different or am I just stupid and they are the same? Please help!

Shins are the same I'd say, but for the thighs you have the file for the left thigh, in pepakura designer, go to 2D menu and check "invert pattern" to get a right thigh, it's as simple as that.

believe it or not it was your "halo costuming tutorials" that taught me about pepakura and eventually lead me here and although i have'nt posted my work on here (yet) I've done alot and really its all thanks to you. thank you and keep up the awesome wok

any chance you could reupload the helmet and boots please. the links are dead.
Hello. This thread is from 2014. Making it almost 4 years old. It is always best to actually make sure to check the date of the last post in a thread before replying to it. Replying to very old threads like this one is considered very poor internet etiquette as it pushes down and buries actual current active thread for a thread so out of date the Original Poster is unlikely to see your response or question, and if they do, to remember the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back