Halo 4 Spartan Foam build Pic heavy WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming along great. are you planning to make the rest of the undersuit ? subbed!

meme1.jpg
sorry had to... the voices told me to do it.

coming along great. are you planning to make the rest of the undersuit ? subbed!

meme1.jpg
sorry had to... the voices told me to do it.

hahaha, that is just awesome,
when she is feeling better and i get my scale right i will bring my pants for the undersuit

update time:

i have done 2 things,

first:
967_zpsbed10210.jpg
i made the rocket pods out of pepakura, they're resined and curing richt now.

second:
my 3D printer is being a bitch so i present you a half of some detail i'll let you guys guess what it is,
969_zpsf066c4bd.jpg

after i find time and spirit to fix the stupid printer i will make the other half and some more details for the suit

update time:

i have done 2 things,

first:
967_zpsbed10210.jpg
i made the rocket pods out of pepakura, they're resined and curing richt now.

second:
omy 3D printer is being a bitch so i present you a half of some detail i'll let you guys guess what it is,
969_zpsf066c4bd.jpg

after i find time and spirit to fix the stupid printer i will make the other half and some more details for the suit

Is it the bottom front of a boot.

Glad to see that you've still been at it since you're grandmother started the under suit for you. Everything is looking good.
Keep up the good work.

Your grandma is so awesome :D
and you have a 3D printer??? how much does one of those cost??? and love the build!!!!!!! The boots look great!!!

GREAT SUCCESS
i think i fixed my printer, made 3 one-hour pieces with no bugs/problems/incidents

picture time: tigh pieces is nearly ready for painting
B48E6A4F-FB56-488B-BA57-54981579A3B3-9486-00000B1C9615207B_zpsb7be82b7.jpg

DAT UNDERSUIT!!!! Your grandma has some serious skills when it comes to sewing. Tell her to get better and we want to see the pants that go with the top.

daaaammm!! i can only hope my outfit turns out half as good :D cudos to your grandmother!!

thank you all for the kind words,
i'm in the stage of painting the foam pieces, slow progress is being made.
i still need to make the shins and forearms.

First off awesome build you've got going here, the foam work and the undersuit look great; secondly what type of sewing machine is your grandma using on the undersuit, is it an industrial machine or just a typical household machine? The reason I ask is because I was looking to use your method to make my undersuit and was worried that the sewing machine I'm gonna be using might not be able to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back