Halo Reach: Custom Noble 6 EVA costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done TheSafariMan. I always have to give a bigger kudos to those that build this helmet......you just can't see out of these w/o some serious help.....either a door peephole or a mini cam that is hooked up to a phone's camera, like a VR goggle. Great job TheSafariMan!!!

Thanks! I gave every different way you mentioned a go, the camera connected to a phone was ok, but it was so close to my face I was straining my eyes to see clearly so I stopped. Currently I have the eye part cut out and replaced with clear plastic which is good if not a little bit restricted. Thankfully my girlfriend was with me the whole day to guide me around. It must have been pretty funny to see a small girl leading around a hulking Spartan as if he were blind xD

I could only imagine her leading you around and something like this happening.....:

giphy (23).gif

Did you cry?.....because I would have laughed just as hard at you as I did at this kid.......Yes I am cruel and insensitive.....I would laugh the same if it were my own kids......which I have done.

Did you cry?.....because I would have laughed just as hard at you as I did at this kid.......Yes I am cruel and insensitive.....I would laugh the same if it were my own kids......which I have done.

You know what they say, "Spartans never CRY" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back