Introduce Yourself - The Sequel!

Hi! Im new here so im going to give this a shot!
First Name: Addie
Profession? Student?: Im curently doing an art course hoping to pursue animation as a career
Favorite Hobby: My favourite has to be gaming no matter what era but I love retro games specifically old Nintendo games
Favorite part of Halo: The atmosphere through the music and colour make the series so immersive
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Hard to pick lmao!
Other Interests: Art, Animation, rowing and I enjoy cycling
Favorite Food:
Spaghetti carbonara
Favorite Movie(s): Spirited Away, Into the spider verse, The lord of the rings
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to pick up skills with foam and practice making cosplay, I really wanna make cosplay of Chief and an ODST in particular
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Last summer i tried to make a Samus Aran Cosplay! I got the armour made but not finished with paint, I didn't finish it due to important exams and it fell apart due to my beginner mistakes
Do you belong to any other costume communities? Nope

Hi! Im new here so im going to give this a shot!
First Name: Addie
Profession? Student?: Im curently doing an art course hoping to pursue animation as a career
Favorite Hobby: My favourite has to be gaming no matter what era but I love retro games specifically old Nintendo games
Favorite part of Halo: The atmosphere through the music and colour make the series so immersive
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Game: Hard to pick lmao!
Other Interests: Art, Animation, rowing and I enjoy cycling
Favorite Food:
Spaghetti carbonara
Favorite Movie(s): Spirited Away, Into the spider verse, The lord of the rings
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to pick up skills with foam and practice making cosplay, I really wanna make cosplay of Chief and an ODST in particular
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Last summer i tried to make a Samus Aran Cosplay! I got the armour made but not finished with paint, I didn't finish it due to important exams and it fell apart due to my beginner mistakes
Do you belong to any other costume communities? Nope
Welcome to the party

First Name: Zach
Profession? Student?: I'm a costume designer by degree
Favorite Hobby: gaming hiking costumes
Favorite part of Halo: universe building
Favorite Halo: reach/ ce
Favorite Video Game: hard to choose space marine 2 atm
Best video game consoles. I'm an Xbox guy but had several

Other Interests:
Favorite Food:chinese
Favorite Band: assorted
Favorite Movie(s): star wars pre sequel
What do you hope to learn here?: ins and ours for the gend of mjloinir armor
Have you built/made a costume before?: yes
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:formerly belonged to the mandalorian mercenaries as well as the dark empire under lucasfilm and.disney

First Name: Lachy, but online I go by cyne. (pronounced sign)
Profession: Business And Logistics Manager, Kitchen Supervisor, Graphic and Logo Designer, Freelance Car Photographer
Favorite Hobby: At the moment photography.
Favorite part of Halo: The music is top notch, but I'm into the game because of the lore and the religious messaging.
Favorite Halo: Halo 2. Peak music, peak storytelling, iconic lines, fun campaign.
Favorite Video Games:
  1. Halo 2 (then the rest of the franchise, but that would be boring)
  2. Subnautica
  3. Rocket League
  4. TF2
  5. Deep Rock Galactic

Other Interests: Logo design, graphic design, clothing design, sneaker collecting, Halo MCX figure collecting... etc.
Favorite Artists:
  1. Gunship
  2. King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard
  3. AWOLNATION
  4. C418
  5. Logic

Favorite Movies:
  1. Soul
  2. Across the Spiderverse
  3. Into the Spiderverse
  4. The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
  5. Ready Player One
What do you hope to learn here?: Some costuming tips and guides; I'm mainly here for the community.
Have you built/made a costume before?: I mean I guess? I made a cool ass lumberjack werewolf costume for a school play.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope.
Other: Sorry about the lists; you just can't ask me for my favorites without giving context of my other tops. Rocket League sweat, also used to be Onyx in Halo 5 SWAT (I would sweat the hell out of Infinites SWAT ranked, but OCE servers are ghost towns). Even though I enjoy being extremely competitive and taking my gaming to the best level, I also really love the casual custom games side of Halo. Some of the most fun nights I've ever had.

First Name: Masato, but you can call me vv, or vbud.
Profession? Student?: I do IT and I also teach Yin and Hatha Yoga.
Favorite Hobby: Ham Radio, and my Saxophone.
Favorite part of Halo: This is hard. First thought, When Carter takes down the Scarab, then Grunt Birthday party, Black Eye Skull, Teaching your coop partner how to get "free" ammunition.
Favorite Halo: ODST.
Favorite Video Game: Rimworld.
Other Interests: Ham Radio, Linux, Painting, making music, Jazz, Voice Over
Favorite Artist: Tatsuro Yamashita, Masayoshi Tanaka,
What do you hope to learn here?: I hope to make friends mostly. IRL Friends, maybe play games with or hang in person, D&D.
Have you built/made a costume before?: Never. I made a really really good tin can shield. Caused me a scar when my friend shield bashed me. Lots of blood, still really proud.:D

Other:
Howdy all, I'm vvbudh. Vbud for short. Your virtual buddy! I found y'all at a pride festival and thought this organization was the coolest thing ever. I've never done any cosplay. I mostly play paintball or milsim video games like Arma or Squad, Foxhole. Thought this organization would be better than my online one because I ACTUALLY get to meet people IRL. I'm also a Ham Radio operator, I know Morse code and that would be really cool to play around with while RPing in the field. I also host D&D games, been wanting to get into Battletech after being disillusioned with Games Workshop. I paint with oils, play jazz saxophone and bass, and can guide you through meditation while troubleshooting X11 issues on Arch Linux.

I like to think I'm a good buy. You wanna' pick me up?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back