Iron man Mk I Foam Build (Chest and Mk I Arc Reactor Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Jr Member
hi guys was just playing around tonight and had ago unfolding and making a foam pep file for a mk1 helmet originally modeled by Zabana and knocked one up quick its a bit rough your more than welcome to jump on board and try and re-unfold it as im not one of the best at un-folding .

ok see what you think
smilies:D

mk1helmet.jpg

helmet MKI.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

and heres my attempt like i say its a quick rough build just to see what its like i think it needs to be a bit bigger it does fit but i think the size is wrong

70533846.jpg

81ab5f96.jpg

I like your project here man looks great. The second one looks way better and i so the rest of the project goes as smoothly.

I agree, the second came out much better. Nice job with Zabana's file.:)

Hi guys i put the weld marks on today using hot glue gave it a base coat of charcoal grey and dry brushed it silver i think the metallic look came out really well see what you think
smile.gif

8ad93612.jpg

9df4a0f4.jpg

ba625d75.jpg

4a05154d.jpg

Hi guys was playing around today thinking about the Mk I Helmet i made and started looking at reference pics of the Mk I Armour and After visiting the Pound store Found a nice led light and thought about making the Mk I arc reactor i just need to add some wires and things but see what you think to the basics

9ff3181c.jpg

31ff820f.jpg

4626806d.jpg

Then i got the building bug again and started work on the chest i made a frame first out of some old plastic signs i have laying around i used for my jango fett armor then just using pics for reference started cut foam free hand still abit to do but wanted to share my progress with you the engine on the back is going to be the hardest bit i just need to keep my eye out and start collecting pieces i can use also going to make a trip to the scrap yard and get some old wiring looms to add to it once painted see what you think
smile.gif

09c11795.jpg

f0b0b74b.jpg

Heres some reference pics of what im aiming for

4606940060_52bb4a3c0e_o.jpg

4606324487_fcdd2a2cd0_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back