Kensai's Halo Reach - Jorge-052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and just some random thing about you armor, i just looked at the halo reach tittle picture and i saw that jorges shins and thigh armor are huge!! i hope you can walk good with that man.

Well it'll be heavy regardless of material with the exception of Flex Foam It - which I won't be using. I had to ship a Mark VI across the pond once and on weigh in it came to be about 80lbs for a suit. Considering this one will be a bit bigger I'm guessing final weight will be in that general ballpark 80-100lbs. As for your second question I'm afraid I can't answer that because I made a promise that I wouldn't answer that question.... I was told there would be no promises and that the Bungie media embargo isn't up until January.

As for progress, I've actually made a lot of progress on the chest well... It looks nothing like it formerly did.

Cheers,

Kensai

Hey, no prob about the suit thing, bungie is like ONI, those spooks dont want you knowing anything until last minute but it usually turns out really good. But i really hope you can walk in that new suit you are wearing, as you said averaging out 80-100lb for weight, plus the bulkyness of the legs.......all i have to say is good luck with that, and good luck wit your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back