New member here

sierra058

Heyya! Ima New member (have been for a month I think but I was just too shy to say hi) but now I'm almost finished on my MKVII sooo hey! :) (update: I've added a video of my suit at it's current state still heaps of work to go!)

Attachments

• IMG_20240726_221640.jpg
    IMG_20240726_221640.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 105
  • VID_38260728_232842_722.mp4
    16.2 MB
Last edited:
HOW is there literally no comments on this build?? Fantastic work on your armor! Whats your first planned event with it?

Welcome in! Fantastic job on the suit, Morrigan helmet always slays. Can't wait to see what else you do!

PlanetAlexander You are SLACKING here get this member to events! :p But I also really love your paint work on the armor, very sharp. Did you do anything special with this suit or the helmet you are particularly proud of?
Thank you so much! I've honestly tried so hard with the paint! I hope to do better when I work on my 2nd suit :) and to be honest this is my first build I feel like the whole experience has been sooo special I'm so proud of how it's come together and it's not even finished haha

Thank you so much! I'm not gonna lie my undersuit I bought online aha it's just stretchy cotton:)
I just dont know how i missed this was there a build page for your armor? WOW it is some really awesome looking armor. Remember dont be shy we are all family here. man if you have any build photos put them up i would love to see how you did it.
again great armor color and all brovo

I just dont know how i missed this was there a build page for your armor? WOW it is some really awesome looking armor. Remember dont be shy we are all family here. man if you have any build photos put them up i would love to see how you did it.
again great armor color and all brovo
Thank you so much!! I really do need to take more progress photos haha I don't think I had a build page I just posted a pic in my introduction :)
I'll definitely try to gather the photos up for a build page :)

PlanetAlexander You are SLACKING here get this member to events! :p But I also really love your paint work on the armor, very sharp. Did you do anything special with this suit or the helmet you are particularly proud of?
Oh no, please don't put me on the chokey again!

Welcome Sierra058! Your armour looks sweet, and I'm glad to see some Halo costuming activity out West. Best of luck getting it done in time for the convention.

I've Done more progress since the start of this thread :) this is a video from my Instagram enjoy!
Could you pass me the link to the undersuit?
and how did u modifie de armor to put the strap
imagen_2024-08-17_182343287.png

I just realice that i was not writing in my own original post, IM SO SORRY! :eek::oops:

Last edited:
Could you pass me the link to the undersuit?
and how did u modifie de armor to put the strap
View attachment 351264
I just realice that i was not writing in my own original post, IM SO SORRY! :eek::oops:
Your okay! :) don't worry and to answer your questions about the strap I modified a part of the two separate armour pieces through sanding and super glue to allow me to attach a quick release buckle.

I would recommend test fitting all straps and buckles before attaching to make sure it's not too loose or too tight.
The undersuit is just a stretchy cotton bodysuit I bought off AliExpress.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back