Where
Anaheim Convention Center

Parking
Anaheim Convention Center Parking
Angel Stadium Overflow

When
March 29th-31st

Photoshoot
Saturday: Time TBD (hosted by Anvil Station Costuming Group)

Panel
None

Tickets
Tickets here!

Chat Room
Discord

Hey everyone, it's that time of year! Wondercon is just next month. Here will be a central hub for asking questions, getting details, organizing meetups, and general conversation!

Last year Anvil Station held the photoshoot on the Pacific Terrace, 2nd floor, on Saturday at noon. We will likely join them again this year so please stay tuned on updates.

Aerial-View-of-Anaheim-Convention-Center.jpg

Last edited:
Should this be updated to say Anaheim, CA instead? I tried really hard to find one in WA but couldn't find anything. :lol:

Just a heads up to anyone attending. Last year they had a big issue with cosplayers on the stairs on the terrace for some reason. A lot of us met at the smaller fountain and took our pics at the larger fountain when we had an opening. I don’t know if it will be the same as last year but I know it was a big complaint.

Here is an update from Anvil Station:

We're confirmed for a panel Saturday 1:00 - 2:00
As a result, setting the shoot for also Saturday 2:30 to whenever we finish. Back on the Terrace this time!
And we have a booth! If there's anything you want to contribute to display there, please let me know!
~Ben aka Spacemeat

Hey! Quick question, is there a hotel set up for this event? I'm coming from AZ and the place I normally stay at is still and hour 1/2 away from Anaheim.

Another Update from Anvil, they have created a facebook event for the photoshoot:

Hey! Quick question, is there a hotel set up for this event? I'm coming from AZ and the place I normally stay at is still and hour 1/2 away from Anaheim.
There is not a hotel block for this. I stayed at an airbnb last time I went to Anaheim. It was pretty nice. Awkward staying with a couple that had no idea about cosplay, but it was still fun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back