Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

I'm going to drop this in here just as a little aside, mainly as a reminder and encouragement to people, given some words I've said in other threads:

While there's absolutely nothing wrong with making requests here, please also consider contributing as well. Unfolding and preparing files for Pepakura and foam builds may seem daunting at first, but it's actually a fairly simple process when you get the hang of things - and, the community benefits from input from members taking the time out of their day to provide fresh new content for others to enjoy.

So, please: before making a request, please consider whether or not you yourself might be able to do the work. People are here to help, but we do need to see more people stepping up to process the raw files the 405th offers.

I understand. I'll try to unfold it myself :)

Hey All! i'm looking to see if anyone has tried doing some (destiny. . . .i know it's the step child of bungie ) Titan Spektar Helm 3d model or pep. willing to pay as well for it's creation. (I've check the STL generator but 3d files haven't been added yet for the new-ish sets) I will try to unfold if created , if arrtist wants them to be released.thanks 405th if you consider. you guys rock!

Hey Chernobyl, I went to download the halo CE Shotgun, but the file's dead (for clarification, the download works fine, just the file wont open), any ideas why?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chernobyl, I went to download the halo CE Shotgun, but the file's dead (for clarification, the download works fine, just the file wont open), any ideas why?
Thanks in advance

Works absolutely fine for me. Which version of Pepakura are you using?

ce shotty.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am looking for a 3d model of the halo reach pelican. I want to try making a styrene model of it. Ofcourse I'll put the paterns up here once I'm done :)
The halo 1 and 2 anniversary version is fine as well since those are virtually the same model. if possible i'd like the textures as well so i can make accurate paneling.

I'd appreciate any help you're wiling to provide :)

Halo combat evolved*3D printed*
Cortana data chip & activation index?

I have a specific need for the Combat evolved chip. (For display)

I may be able to aquire the ce chip's model.
If I can pull it from halo pc.

Hey all!
Would love it if someone could get me a Sliced Covenant Carbine or a Foam Converted Covenant Carbine!
Thanks in Advance :)

So im new here, hello. Im not good at 3d modeling nor does my laptop support the hardware to allow me to do it. After scouring the interwebz I have yet to see this from the new Deus Ex Mankind DIvided game.
I want to cosplay the Gold Masked men and the mask that they wear is what I would like. It's acutally a relatively simple mask but creating the actual 3d model is beyond me. So a Pep would/should work perfect for this.
Game: Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Pic:
6417198_explore-adam-jensens-new-augmentations_62d7f9db_m.jpg
The gold part of the mask is honestly all I need and it doesn't need to be spot on fold for fold. Just the general face model made out of triangles. the actual model is only a full face mask, not a helmet. I can make the head brace and straps and ironically enough I have the clothing to go with it. But that mask would be of a huge help. I'll try to update this post with more pics since I can go into the game and just get some screen shots or if someone pick up this little project I can just PM them directly to you. Here is to hoping someone can help! ^_^
Well yay! I just found an in game model to rotate.
Front.pngBottom Rear.pngleft.pngRight - Copy.pngTop down.png

So im new here, hello. Im not good at 3d modeling nor does my laptop support the hardware to allow me to do it. After scouring the interwebz I have yet to see this from the new Deus Ex Mankind DIvided game.
I want to cosplay the Gold Masked men and the mask that they wear is what I would like. It's acutally a relatively simple mask but creating the actual 3d model is beyond me. So a Pep would/should work perfect for this.
Game: Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Pic:
View attachment 31202
The gold part of the mask is honestly all I need and it doesn't need to be spot on fold for fold. Just the general face model made out of triangles. the actual model is only a full face mask, not a helmet. I can make the head brace and straps and ironically enough I have the clothing to go with it. But that mask would be of a huge help. I'll try to update this post with more pics since I can go into the game and just get some screen shots or if someone pick up this little project I can just PM them directly to you. Here is to hoping someone can help! ^_^
Well yay! I just found an in game model to rotate.
View attachment 31205View attachment 31206View attachment 31207View attachment 31208View attachment 31209

Zaxari , hope this good enough for what you need, I modeled it.

just a quick pic of the model set up in blender.
d%20ex%20gold%20mask.jpg

deus%20ex.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gztxqbrptjgqkga/deus_ex_mankind_gold_mask_2.pdo

Attachments

• d%20ex%20gold%20mask.jpg
    d%20ex%20gold%20mask.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 940
  • deus%20ex.jpg
    deus%20ex.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 417
I'm looking for a Teishin Raikou full pepakura outfit super detailed. been looking for a while and have not found it anywhere. i am also looking for a halo 5 magnum with extended mag, halo 5 plasma granade, halo reach target locater, halo 5 frag granade, halo 5 incentarary granade, a halo 5 energy sword handle, halo 5 smg with extended mag, halo 5 sniper with extended mag, and halo 5 assault rifle with longshot scope. i want to build it as soon as possible for halloween 2017 and cons. i will have all of next summer to build it, so if you can get one digitally made and ready by january i should be good. thanks.

I'm looking for a Teishin Raikou full pepakura outfit super detailed. been looking for a while and have not found it anywhere.

HERE you go. Hope you don't mind unfolding stuff, the Raikou skin is a paint scheme - so you'll understand if we don't have a file for it.

i am also looking for a halo 5 magnum with extended mag, halo 5 plasma grenade, halo reach target locator, halo 5 frag grenade, halo 5 incendiary grenade, a halo 5 energy sword handle, halo 5 smg with extended mag, halo 5 sniper with extended mag, and halo 5 assault rifle with longshot scope. i want to build it as soon as possible for halloween 2017 and cons. i will have all of next summer to build it, so if you can get one digitally made and ready by January i should be good. thanks.

That's a bit of a tall ask - and, unfortunately, we don't have many (any?) Halo 5 weapons available at the moment. No files have been modelled for them by the community, and I don't have access to the game models to provide the raw resources. Plus, I think you've your hands full for working on the Teishin files.

oh and if it is just a color scheme, is there a file archive to the armor design itself that i can use

The relevant textures are included in the pack I linked - otherwise, you're welcome to use some research to find the patterns. Also, please use the 'EDIT' function to add more information to your requests rather than double-posting, in the future.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back